- 19 min ago TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- 2 hrs ago Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- 2 hrs ago Ford EcoSport BS6 Models Launched Starting At Rs 8.04 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Sports Mbappe affirms PSG commitment amid Real Madrid links and says Liverpool are 'like a machine'
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Lifestyle Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When it comes to buying premium motorcycles, most people look for servability, reliability, and the brand-image. However, there are a few who look only for exclusivity and rarity, nothing else matters to them.
It is for such, that Norton has revealed the Breitling Sport. The Norton Breitling Sport is an exclusive, limited edition model based on the Norton Commando 961 and features a few classy aesthetic differences.
Only 77 units of the Norton Breitling Sport will be made and reports state that only one motorcycle will be allotted for the Indian market. Breitling is one of the most exclusive and premium watch makers in the world.
Each Breitling watch is handcrafted and the watched manufactured by them have certainly found a niche among the wealthiest people in the world. The Norton Breitling Sport is a motorcycle developed in collaboration with Breitling and hence it had to be almost as exclusive as the watch maker.
The Norton Breitling Sport will be manufactured by iconic motorcycle company in Britain and then sent to various locations across the world. There are a few aesthetic differences between the Norton Breitling Sport and the Norton Commando.
The Breitling Sport features a classy and exclusive paint scheme, It is a dual-tone Silver and Black colour scheme with exclusive golden-coloured pin-stripes. On the panel at the side is the Commando badging with the exclusive numbering making sure that people know it is a limited edition motorcycle.
It comes with a new seat design with the Breitling logo on the seat. It is not just the leather on top of the seat that is different, but the contours too have been changed. The headlamp gets chrome cowling, and that rounds up all the aesthetic changes on the motorcycle. The Breitling logo has also been etched onto the engine cover.
The motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same air and oil-cooled, 961cc, parallel-twin engine. No mechanical changes have been made to the motorcycle and hence it still produces a maximum power output of 80bhp and a peak torque output of 90Nm. A 5-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel.
Thoughts On Limited Edition Norton Breitling Sport Revealed
The Norton Breitling Sport will go on to become an extremely rare motorcycle in the near future. It features classic retro cafe-racer styling with Breitling design touches, and an old-school big-bore parallel-twin engine. This makes it quite rare already. The fact that only 77 of these motorcycles will be produced, just adds to the exclusivity.