- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
When it comes to buying premium motorcycles, most people look for servability, reliability, and the brand-image. However, there are a few who look only for exclusivity and rarity, nothing else matters to them.
It is for such, that Norton has revealed the Breitling Sport. The Norton Breitling Sport is an exclusive, limited edition model based on the Norton Commando 961 and features a few classy aesthetic differences.
Only 77 units of the Norton Breitling Sport will be made and reports state that only one motorcycle will be allotted for the Indian market. Breitling is one of the most exclusive and premium watch makers in the world.
Each Breitling watch is handcrafted and the watched manufactured by them have certainly found a niche among the wealthiest people in the world. The Norton Breitling Sport is a motorcycle developed in collaboration with Breitling and hence it had to be almost as exclusive as the watch maker.
The Norton Breitling Sport will be manufactured by iconic motorcycle company in Britain and then sent to various locations across the world. There are a few aesthetic differences between the Norton Breitling Sport and the Norton Commando.
The Breitling Sport features a classy and exclusive paint scheme, It is a dual-tone Silver and Black colour scheme with exclusive golden-coloured pin-stripes. On the panel at the side is the Commando badging with the exclusive numbering making sure that people know it is a limited edition motorcycle.
It comes with a new seat design with the Breitling logo on the seat. It is not just the leather on top of the seat that is different, but the contours too have been changed. The headlamp gets chrome cowling, and that rounds up all the aesthetic changes on the motorcycle. The Breitling logo has also been etched onto the engine cover.
The motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same air and oil-cooled, 961cc, parallel-twin engine. No mechanical changes have been made to the motorcycle and hence it still produces a maximum power output of 80bhp and a peak torque output of 90Nm. A 5-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel.
Thoughts On Limited Edition Norton Breitling Sport Revealed
The Norton Breitling Sport will go on to become an extremely rare motorcycle in the near future. It features classic retro cafe-racer styling with Breitling design touches, and an old-school big-bore parallel-twin engine. This makes it quite rare already. The fact that only 77 of these motorcycles will be produced, just adds to the exclusivity.