- 47 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 48 min ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team India practice indoors as rain washes out outdoor session at Old Trafford
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
KTM has revealed the first official teaser for the RC125, which is schedule to launch this month. The Austrian giant last introduced the Duke 125 during 2018, and the 'Little Duke' became the brand's best selling motorcycle in the Indian market. Reasons for it's success was high performance, a sporty design, and of course, pricing. KTM are expecting the same success figures for the RC125.
According to GaadiWaadi, the KTM RC 125 could follow the same route as that of the Duke 125 by sharing most parts with the RC200. The RC125 is not expected to get any major cosmetic changes, and is said to still retain its dual projector head lamps, and faring design. The motorcycle is expected to be introduced later this year at the EICMA.
The KTM RC125 will feature split seats, a rear LED tail lamp, and a tyre hugger. The motorcycle will also feature clip-on handlebars, and rear mounted foot-pegs. The rear view mirrors are designed as all RC models are. A test vehicle was seen recently and sported a white and orange colour scheme (KTM is known for using a limited number of colours and still offering multiple colour schemes).
The new KTM RC125 is expected to share it's engine with the Duke 125. This 124cc liquid cooled single-cylinder engine produces 14.3bhp of power @ 9,250rpm, and 12Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The fully faired model also features a trellis, so handling is expected to be top notch.
The motorcycle features disc brakes at both ends with single channel ABS, a rear-wheel lift control. The KTM RC125 features inverted forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Once launched, the RC125 will compete with the Yamaha YZF-R15 Version3.0, and the Suzuki Gixxer SF 155.
While there is no information about pricing, we expect the all new KTM RC125 to priced at about the Rs 1.5 lakh mark, as always, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The All New KTM RC 125
A hooligan is a hooligan no matter how small. We can't wait to see, and experience this motorcycle in action! Stay tuned for more about performance and other figures.