- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
KTM has revealed the first official teaser for the RC125, which is schedule to launch this month. The Austrian giant last introduced the Duke 125 during 2018, and the 'Little Duke' became the brand's best selling motorcycle in the Indian market. Reasons for it's success was high performance, a sporty design, and of course, pricing. KTM are expecting the same success figures for the RC125.
According to GaadiWaadi, the KTM RC 125 could follow the same route as that of the Duke 125 by sharing most parts with the RC200. The RC125 is not expected to get any major cosmetic changes, and is said to still retain its dual projector head lamps, and faring design. The motorcycle is expected to be introduced later this year at the EICMA.
The KTM RC125 will feature split seats, a rear LED tail lamp, and a tyre hugger. The motorcycle will also feature clip-on handlebars, and rear mounted foot-pegs. The rear view mirrors are designed as all RC models are. A test vehicle was seen recently and sported a white and orange colour scheme (KTM is known for using a limited number of colours and still offering multiple colour schemes).
The new KTM RC125 is expected to share it's engine with the Duke 125. This 124cc liquid cooled single-cylinder engine produces 14.3bhp of power @ 9,250rpm, and 12Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The fully faired model also features a trellis, so handling is expected to be top notch.
The motorcycle features disc brakes at both ends with single channel ABS, a rear-wheel lift control. The KTM RC125 features inverted forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Once launched, the RC125 will compete with the Yamaha YZF-R15 Version3.0, and the Suzuki Gixxer SF 155.
While there is no information about pricing, we expect the all new KTM RC125 to priced at about the Rs 1.5 lakh mark, as always, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The All New KTM RC 125
A hooligan is a hooligan no matter how small. We can't wait to see, and experience this motorcycle in action! Stay tuned for more about performance and other figures.