- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Parenthood Has Changed Her Habits; Wants Inaaya To Learn By Example
- Sports Sri Lanka to go ahead with Pakistan tour despite terror fears
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
KTM has revealed the first official teaser for the RC125, which is schedule to launch this month. The Austrian giant last introduced the Duke 125 during 2018, and the 'Little Duke' became the brand's best selling motorcycle in the Indian market. Reasons for it's success was high performance, a sporty design, and of course, pricing. KTM are expecting the same success figures for the RC125.
According to GaadiWaadi, the KTM RC 125 could follow the same route as that of the Duke 125 by sharing most parts with the RC200. The RC125 is not expected to get any major cosmetic changes, and is said to still retain its dual projector head lamps, and faring design. The motorcycle is expected to be introduced later this year at the EICMA.
The KTM RC125 will feature split seats, a rear LED tail lamp, and a tyre hugger. The motorcycle will also feature clip-on handlebars, and rear mounted foot-pegs. The rear view mirrors are designed as all RC models are. A test vehicle was seen recently and sported a white and orange colour scheme (KTM is known for using a limited number of colours and still offering multiple colour schemes).
The new KTM RC125 is expected to share it's engine with the Duke 125. This 124cc liquid cooled single-cylinder engine produces 14.3bhp of power @ 9,250rpm, and 12Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The fully faired model also features a trellis, so handling is expected to be top notch.
The motorcycle features disc brakes at both ends with single channel ABS, a rear-wheel lift control. The KTM RC125 features inverted forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Once launched, the RC125 will compete with the Yamaha YZF-R15 Version3.0, and the Suzuki Gixxer SF 155.
While there is no information about pricing, we expect the all new KTM RC125 to priced at about the Rs 1.5 lakh mark, as always, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The All New KTM RC 125
A hooligan is a hooligan no matter how small. We can't wait to see, and experience this motorcycle in action! Stay tuned for more about performance and other figures.