- 42 min ago Miniature Royal Enfield Bullet With Electric Drivetrain Built By Man For His Son
- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-Benz GLE Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Gaurav Gill & Navigator Booked For INRC Accident At Jodhpur: State Government Orders Enquiry
- 3 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Movies FIRST PICTURE! Amy Jackson & Her Fiance George Panayiotou Welcome A Baby Boy!
- Lifestyle Leukaemia : Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- Sports Madhav Apte: A Mumbai khadoos who never got bitter
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G Prices Leaked Ahead Of Launch; Is It Cheapest 5G Phone Yet?
- News Kedarnath: Six passengers injured after UTair India helicopter crash-lands during take-off
- Finance Thomas Cook Group Collapse Not To Affect Thomas Cook India
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
KTM India has hikes prices across its entire product range in the market. Prices of the KTM motorcycles have increased by up to Rs 6,500. The price hike came into effect from April 2019 with the updated price list of the motorcycles now being released.
The price hike has affected the entire range of products from the entry-level 125 Duke, all the way to the RC390 model. The difference between the new and old prices vary from Rs 2,252 for the KTM RC200 and goes all the way up to Rs 6,416 for the KTM 125 Duke.
KTM recently launched the 125 Duke in the Indian market. The new KTM 125 Duke came with an introductory price of Rs 1.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) at the time of its launch. Prices for the same have now increased by over Rs 6,000. The KTM 125 Duke is now priced at Rs 1.24 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Check out the table below, showcasing the price hike of each KTM model:
|Model ||New Price ||Old Price ||Hike |
|KTM 125 Duke ||Rs 1,24,416 ||Rs 1,18,000 ||Rs 6,416 |
|KTM 200 Duke ||Rs 1,61,421 ||Rs 1,59,168 ||Rs 2,253 |
|KTM 250 Duke ||Rs 1,96,672 ||Rs 1,93,421 ||Rs 3,251 |
|KTM 390 Duke ||Rs 2,47,819 ||Rs 2,43,562 ||Rs 4,257 |
|KTM RC 200 ||Rs 1,89,990 ||Rs 1,87,738 ||Rs 2,252 |
|KTM RC 390 ||Rs 2,43,490 ||Rs 2,40,234 ||Rs 3,256 |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
KTM is currently said to be working on introducing a number of new products to its Indian lineup soon. The first product set to launch in India is the much-awaited KTM 390 Adventure. The 390 Adventure has already been spied testing in India on multiple occasions and is expected to enter the Indian market sometime later this year.
The KTM 390 Adventure will carry forward the same engine as on the 390 Duke and RC model. This includes a 373.3cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 44bhp and 37Nm of torque. It is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM 390 Adventure will feature a number of components from the Duke sibling. The Adventure motorcycle will also be manufactured at the brand's Chakan plant in Pune for both the Indian and export market.
Apart from the KTM 390 Adventure, the brand is also planning to introduce the 790 Duke in the Indian market. The KTM 790 Duke is said to go on sale in the market sometime later this month — here are more details on the India-bound KTM 790 Duke.
Thoughts On The KTM Price Hike
KTM has increased prices across their entire product range in the Indian market. Prices of each of the motorcycles has increased by Rs 2,000 to Rs 6,500. The brand is also said to be soon introducing two new motorcycles to its range in India soon, in the form of the 390 Adventure and the 790 Duke. The KTM 390 Adventure is expected to be priced somewhere in the range of Rs 2.5 lakh to 3 lakh. While the KTM 790 Duke is expected to be priced in the Rs 8 lakh range.