- 1 hr ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- 7 hrs ago Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
- Sports IPL 2020 brings cheer to sports channels as viewership, advertising rise: BARC
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Movies Anupriya Goenka On MeToo Allegations Against Anurag Kashyap: I Totally Stand By Him
- News MSP will be hiked continuously in coming years; No threat to farmers' land: Rajnath Singh
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
KTM India has released its sales performance report for the month of October 2019. The sales report of KTM showcases the Duke and RC 125 models emerging as the best-selling bike from the brand.
The KTM 125 Duke and RC registered sales of 3004 units in the previous month. The KTM 125 Duke and 125 RC were launched in India earlier this year. Both motorcycles are the entry-level models from the brand in the Indian market.
Following the KTM 125 twins, are the 200cc offerings. This includes the RC and Duke 200. Both models were among the first products to be launched by the brand in the Indian market. The KTM 200 Duke and RC registered sales of 2432 units in October 2019. The 200cc motorcycle twins in India are offered with a starting price of Rs 1.61 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The KTM Duke 250 came in third with 666 units in the Indian market. The Duke 250 has been introduced to bridge the gap between the Duke 200 and the Duke 390 in the brand's lineup. The Duke 250 is also the only model in the brand which doesn't come with an RC variant.
The KTM Duke 250 is powered by a 249cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 29.6bhp and 24Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM Duke 390 and RC 390 brought in combined sales of 361 units in the month of October 2019. The KTM 390 twins were the flagship model from the brand, until the launch of the Duke 790, during the second half of 2019.
The KTM Duke 790 is the latest product offering from the brand in the Indian market. The company sold 18 units of the flagship motorcycle, which is priced at Rs 8.64 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Currently, KTM imports the Duke 790 as a CBU (Completely Built Unit) in the Indian market. Sales of the Duke 790 has also been limited to just 100 units for the time being, with the next batch expected to come after the BS-VI emission norms are implemented.
The KTM Duke 790, dubbed the ‘Scalpel' is powered by 799cc parallel-twin, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 104bhp and 86Nm of torque, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The KTM Motorcycle Sales In India
KTM in India offers a wide range of performance-oriented models in the market. The company is now preparing to introduce the much-awaited 390 Adventure in the country.
The new KTM 390 Adventure is expected to launch at the upcoming IBW 2019 on the 6th December. KTM has also confirmed multiple ‘big announcements' at the IBW event as well.