- 26 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 3 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
KTM India is expected to soon introduce the much-anticipated 390 Adventure model in the country. The KTM 390 Adventure is slated to launch in the market sometime in late-2019. Ahead of its launch, Zigwheels has released spy pics of the KTM 390 adventure testing in the country.
The spy pics of the adventure-tourer offering in the country showcases the motorcycle with all its touring accessories. This includes a top-box, saddlebags and multipurpose Continental TKC 70 tyres.
These spy pics suggest that KTM might also offer a number of touring-specific accessories for the 390 Adventure once introduced in the Indian market. The top-box and the saddlebags on the spied KTM 390 Adventure were camouflaged as well.
The Adventure-tourer motorcycle is based on the 390 Duke. However, it will receive heavy modifications including a much larger trellis frame while having its subframe section bolted similar to its Duke sibling. The 390 Adventure will also come with larger overall dimensions in terms of length and width, compared to the Duke.
The India-bound KTM 390 Adventure will ride on 19 and 17-inch tyres at the front and rear, respectively. The wheels will be wrapped in Continental TKC 70 dual-purpose tyres. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at both ends, supported by a standard dual-channel ABS system.
In terms of suspension, we can expect the 390 Adventure to feature upside-down front forks and a monoshock at the rear, similar to the 390 Duke. However, the setup will be softer with more travel at both ends, allowing it to handle both tarmac and off-road conditions with ease.
The 2019 KTM 390 Adventure will borrow its engine from the Duke. This is a 373.3cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 44bhp and 37Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox with slipper clutch assist as standard.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure
The KTM 390 Adventure has been one of the most anticipated motorcycles in its segment. KTM is expected to price the adventure-tourer competitively in the Indian market, roughly below the Rs 3 lakh, ex-showroom price point. Once launched in India, the motorcycle will rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan, BMW G 310 GS and the Kawasaki Versys X-300.