- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 21 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The KTM 390 Adventure has been spotted testing again. This time though, the spy shots reveal the highest number of details as the motorcycle was stationary when it was snapped. The new spy shots reveal the luggage mounting points and a mysterious little screen mounted above the actual TFT instrumentation.
The KTM Adventure 390 is one of the most awaited motorcycles in the Indian market and there are tons of enthusiasts waiting for the ADV to be launched in India. It was expected to be revealed at the EICMA 2019, but its launch got postponed for unknown reasons.
Since then , the motorcycle has been spotted multiple times while on test. Once with luggage panniers and a top-box and once without any luggage equipment. Now, the motorcycle has been spotted with the mounting points for the luggage. It still carries the same design details as it did earlier.
Now, for the first time, the mounts for the luggage panniers have been spotted and we also have a clear view of the rack at the rear. The other major development is a screen up front. It was obvious that the 390 Adventure too would come with the same instrumentation as the 390 Duke.
It is a TFT screen that displays the odometer, speedometer, tachometer, average fuel efficiency, engine temperature, etc. It is one of the most sophisticated instrument clusters in this price bracket. In the latest spy pics of the KTM 390 Adventure, we can also see a smaller screen placed above the TFT instrument cluster.
The function of the smaller screen is unknown at the moment. Keeping in mind the Adventurous nature of the motorcycles, we are guessing that it could display a compass or turn-by-turn directions. But, that is just a guess. It could very well be some piece of testing equipment. Hence we cannot comment on it right now.
The 390 Adventure will be powered by the same engine as the 390 Duke. It is a liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 42bhp and a peak torque output of 37Nm. It will come with the same dual-channel ABS system as the 390 Duke, and that includes the supermoto setting as it would be required for ABS to be turned off while riding off the road.
The 390 Adventure will come with dual-purpose on/off-road tyres wrapped around alloy wheels. However, enthusiasts are still hopeful that KTM will provide spoked wheels at least as an option. Suspension duties are handled by a monoshock at the rear and long travel upside-down forks from WP up front.
Thoughts On Latest Spy Pics Of KTM Adventure 390 Reveals New Equipment & Luggage Mounts
The KTM 390 is one of the most awaited motorcycles in the Indian market and the most awaited for KTM enthusiasts. It is set to give adventure lovers a taste of premium adventure motorcycles at a lower price.
It is expected to undercut the BMW G 310GS and the Kawasaki Versys X300 by a large margin in terms of pricing. We cannot wait to get out hands on it.