- 38 min ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 53 min ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- Technology Airtel Offering Best Video, Voice, Gaming, And Download Speed In India: OpenSignal
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Inspire Us To Up Our Chic Fashion Game With Their Outfits
- Movies Vishal Bhardwaj On Drugs Nexus In Bollywood: Please Forgive Us And Leave Us, We're Good People
- Finance Disregarding GDP Metric, Adani Says India Will Become 2nd Largest Economy By 2050
- News Senior Madhya Pradesh cop beats wife; relieved of duties after viral video
- Sports IPL 2020: DC vs SRH: Delhi Capitals have plans in place for the likes of Kane Williamson, says Amit Mishra
- Education UP Polytechnic Result 2020: How To Check JEECUP Result 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
There's a new KTM 390 Adventure TVC doing the rounds and for all KTM fans, the TVC speaks volumes about the exhaust note - literally. The TVC also shows off how capable the all new 390 Adventure is, and that is can handle any terrain thrown at it.
The soon to be launched KTM 390 Adventure made its global debut at the EICMA 2019and is the newest member of the Duke range of motorcycles. The motorcycle will be made in India and will be exported to foreign markets.
The all new KTM 390 Adventure has been spotted testing in Europe and in India many times. KTM's compact adventure tourer features a shield shaped LED headlamp, a small visor, a set of edgy fuel tank extensions, an upward swept exhaust for better water wading, and a digital TFT display.
The KTM 390 Adventure features 19-inch alloy wheels at the front, and 17-inch alloys at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both ends, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard.
The all new Adventure features dual-purpose tyres to balance on and off road performance. Prototypes seen earlier indicate that the trellis frame has provisions to mount several accessories like saddle stays, rear luggage rack, panniers, frame sliders, and engine guards.
The motorcycle features the same 373cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke and RC 390 models. The engine produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine come mated to a six-speed transmission, and features a slip and assist clutch. The motorcycle also features traction control, and a supermoto mode.
The company will manufacture that 390 Adventure at Bajaj's Chakan plant near Pune, and the motorcycle is expected to be one of the important volume pullers for the Austrian brand worldwide.
While there is no information about pricing, we expect the KTM 390 Adventure to be priced between Rs 2.5 lakh and Rs 3 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Once launched, the Adventure will compete against the BMWG310GS, and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Thoughts About The TVC
Interesting TVC. KTM found a way to incorporate ‘social media' into the TVC. Smart move. Every one and every thing ‘is' only when seen on social media. Smart way to go KTM. And that exhaust sounds sweet. We're taking our motorcycles to Rizwan Bhai to get them to sound exactly like the 390 Adventure.