- 6 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 day ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Sports Dope-tainted Neeraj dropped from TOPS; Deepika, Chinki included
- Movies 11-Year Old Alia Bhatt Could Not Put Her Head On Ranbir Kapoor’s Shoulder Because She Was Shy!
- Technology Airtel Shuts Down Its 3G Services in Maharastra And Goa Circle
- Lifestyle British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- News Dec 14 ‘Bharat bachao rally’ is to protest the murder of democracy: UP Cong
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kawasaki has launched the W800 Street in the Indian market. The new Kawasaki W800 Street is offered with an introductory price of Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new MY20 W800 Street is the latest addition to the brand's retro line-up of motorcycles available in the Indian market.
The Kawasaki W800 Street carries forward a classic-retro styling, inspired by the iconic W1 motorcycles. The W800 Street offers an old-school design language with high-quality solid metal parts. It also comes with sleek sweeping contours offering a stylish design. This is further accentuated with round LED headlamps, sculpted fuel tanks and a pair of chrome exhaust pipes.
The Kawasaki W800 Street is powered by a 773cc air-cooled parallel-twin engine; mated to a five-speed gearbox. Kawasaki has not revealed the official power output of the W800, however, it is said to produce 62.9Nm of torque at 4,800rpm.
The motorcycle is built around a double-cradle chassis with modern suspension equipments in the form of a 41mm telescopic front forks and dual rear shock absorbers. Braking on the W800 Street is handled by single 320mm disc at the front and a 270mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
Other technical equipments on the Kawasaki W800 Street: 18-inch aluminium spoke wheels, slipper clutch and assist, 5-way adjustable clutch lever, 4-way adjustable brake lever, twin-exhaust and compact switch gears.
The Kawasaki W800 Street also comes with dual-pod instrument clusters for the speedometer and tachometer, a multifunctional LCD Screen, comfortable vintage riding position, lightweight sporty handling and an elegant muffler design.
The MY20 Kawasaki W800 Street will be available in just a single colour: Metallic Flat spark black/Metallic Matte Graphite grey. Bookings for the W800 Street is limited to a specific number for the first batch and can be done either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries of the Kawasaki W800 Street is said to begin sometime in mid-August.
Thoughts On The MY20 Kawasaki W800 Street
The Kawasaki W800 Street is the latest in the line of classic-retro motorcycles from the Japanese brand in the country. The motorcycle in India rivals the likes of the Triumph Street Twin, priced slightly lower at Rs 7.45 lakh, ex-showroom (India).