- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The all-new Kawasaki Versys 1000 was launched in India at Rs 10.69 lakh ex-showroom. The top-of-the-line adventure tourer from Kawasaki is currently the most affordable litre-class (1000cc) motorcycle in its segment. Now, Mumbai-based Anzen Kawasaki is giving the new Versys 1000 a compelling exchange offer.
Anzen Kawasaki is inviting owners of the smaller Versys 650 to exchange it for the new Versys 1000, with up to 70-90% buyback; depending on the model year (MY). Owners of the 2018 MY Ninja 650 can avail 90% buyback (rate decreases with older models).
In other words, current Versys 650 owners can buy the all-new Kawasaki Versys 1000 with a discount of around Rs 6 lakh; quite a tempting deal to say the least.
Anzen Kawasaki shared this news on their social media platforms. It isn't certain whether they are the only dealership offering the discount bonus.
Bookings for the 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 were started back in November 2018 for an amount of Rs 1.50 lakh. First showcased at EICMA 2018, the new Versys 1000 features some extra cosmetic bits compared to the previous model (discontinued in India back in July 2018). The changes include its LED headlights, adjustable windscreen and the updated semi-digital instrument console.
In addition to this, the new Kawasaki Versys 1000 comes with traction control, cruise control, two power modes, Kawasaki Cornering Management Function and Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-Lock Braking System as well. The 255kg adventure-tourer has a seat height of 840mm while ground clearance is 150mm. The front and rear suspension units boast of 150mm and 152mm of travel, respectively.
Powering the Kawasaki Versys 1000 is a 1,043cc inline liquid-cooled four-cylinder engine that produces 120bhp at 9,000rpm and 102Nm of torque at 7,500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
In India, the Kawasaki Versys 1000 mainly rivals the Ducati Multistrada 950, BMW F 850 GS and Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin. Compared to its competitors, the Versys 1000 offers the best value for money.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Versys 1000
Kawasaki is one of the most successful superbike brands in India with models such as the Ninja 650, Z800 and Ninja ZX-10R doing exceptionally well in terms of sales. The new Versys 1000 is arguably the best choice for its price and with the new exchange offer from Anzen Kawasaki, quite a few units are expected to be sold in a short period.