- 7 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 8 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Kawasaki has launched a new colour scheme for their 2019 Ninja 1000 in the Indian market. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will come with a 'Metallic Matte Fusion Silver paint scheme and is priced at Rs 10.29 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new paint scheme will be a limited edition model, with just 60 units on sale. The new colour scheme has been introduced due to the increased demand by customers for more colours on the litre-class sport-tourer motorcycle. The new Silver paint scheme will be available alongside the standard Metallic Spark Black and Candy Lime Green colours on the Ninja 1000.
Apart from the addition of the new colour, there are no other changes to the litr-class motorcycle. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is powered by a 1,043cc in-line four liquid-cooled engine, producing 140bhp @ 10,000rpm and 111Nm of torque @ 7,300rpm. It will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Ninja 1000 comes with 41mm inverted forks up front and a mono shock suspension set up at the rear. Both of them offer rebound damping and spring preload adjustability. Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs at the front and single 250mm disc at the rear.
In terms of features, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with LED lighting all around. This includes LED headlamps and tail lights. Other features also include a new digital instrument console, relaxed riding ergonomics, three-stage traction control, power-mode selection, slipper-clutch assist and dual-channel ABS.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a 19-litre fuel tank and has a kerb weight of 239kg. The wheelbase is at 1,440mm and has a ground clearance of 130mm. The Ninja 1000 also rides on 17-inch tyres with a 120/70 and 190/50 front and rear profiles, respectively. The litre-class sport-tourer is imported into India as an SKD unit (Semi-Knocked Down).
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 New Paint Scheme
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is one of the most affordable litre-class superbikes available in the Indian market. It competes against the likes of the Ducati SuperSport and the Suzuki GSX-S1000F in the Indian market.