- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 2 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News Music composer Khayyam passes away
- Movies 'Umrao Jaan' Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra owned Classic Legends resurrected and launched the much loved Jawa motorcycles with the idea of taking on Royal Enfield. This resurrection happened last year, and Jawa has been in the news since - for better or worse.
After rescheduling deliveries multiple times, Jawa finally started deliveries of their Jawa and Jawa 42 models earlier this year. Although the company is still behind schedules, they have launched a range of official accessories to add more ‘retro', and more personalisation to the motorcycles.
In addition to the official accessories, also on offer are official Jawa riding gear including gloves, jackets, and helmets.
Priced at Rs 399, the basic grab rail is the cheapest accessory available for a motorcycle, while the most expensive one available is a chrome plated crash guard priced at Rs 1559. Riding gear and lifestyle products are priced between Rs 899 and Rs 7,499.
Here is an official price list of the aftermarket products Jawa has to offer.
Basic Grab rail - Rs 399
Luggage rack - Rs 599
Classic Grab rail - Rs 749
Luggage rack with backrest - Rs 999
Hammerhead spoiler - Rs 999
Bar-end mirror - Rs 1,499
Matte black crash guards - Rs 1,499
Chrome crash guard - Rs 1,500
T-Shirts - Rs 899
Corona half-face helmet - Rs 2,349
Halo half-face helmet - Rs 2,349
Riding Gloves - Rs 2,499
Riding Jacket - Rs 7,499
A few dealers have confirmed that they have stocked accessories, riding gear, and lifestyle products; and a Pune based dealer is offering a discount on the products as well. There are no official discount scheme running so we think it is best to check with your local Jawa dealers.
Thoughts About Jawa Launching Accessories, Riding Gear, And Lifestyle Products
Well well well, Jawa seem to have done a Royal Enfield rather early. May be launching these products was always part of the plan, but to do it this early is audacious. The company is behind deliveries but have stocked up on riding gear. This has to be the most Willie Coyote moment ever. We hope it all works out in the larger scheme of things. At least they're not as pricey as Royal Enfield merchandise.