- 1 hr ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 19 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Coming from a second-line side in world cricket, Shakib Al Hasan’s feat is extra special
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70 Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- News If you are going to cough, please go away the room: Donald Trump
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Is This The Final List Of Contestants?
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Make Us Want To Invest In Green Pantsuits
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The TV commercial for the Honda CB 300R has been released just a few weeks after the motorcycle's launch. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India launched the CB 300R in the Indian market on February 08, 2019 and the motorcycle has been received well in the Indian market.
Nearly a couple of months later, Honda Motorcycles has released the official TV advertisement for the motorcycle that is set to hit TV screens across the nation, soon. The advertisement is as classy as the motorcycle itself.
There are no abrupt cuts and neither is there any fast-moving action involved in the TVC. In a very subtle manner, the advertisement shows the unique features of the Honda CB 300R. It highlights the CB 300R's neo-retro styling, upside-down (USD) front suspension, circular LED headlamps, etc.
It also indicates the kind of young, hip and classy young audience the CB 300R is targeted at. The Honda CB 300R is powered by a liquid-cooled, 286cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 31.4bhp and a peak torque output of 27.5Nm. A six-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel.
With a weight of just 143 kilograms, the Honda CB 300R is the lightest motorcycle in its segment. Hence, despite having an output of just 31.4bhp and 27.5Nm, it performs excellently. The front-end of the motorcycle is suspended by a an upside-down fork while the rear features a seven-step adjustable monoshock.
Braking duties are handled by petal discs on both ends. The Honda CB 300R has done pretty well in the Indian market so far. Despite being sold at just 22 dealerships across the country, all units of the motorcycle have been sold out till June 2019 and bookings have been closed for now. Honda would be looking to reopen bookings in the second-half of this year.
Thoughts On Honda CB 300R TVC Launch
The Honda CB 300R is already very popular in the Indian market, and the first batch being sold out is proof of it. The official TVC will now attempt to make the motorcycle more popular. The only drawback people will find is that the motorcycle is priced at Rs 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom). The price is high because the motorcycle is imported as a completely knocked-down kit (CKD).