- 12 hrs ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 13 hrs ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 14 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 15 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- News Major changes announced in IBPS RRB PO Clerk Main exam pattern 2019
- Technology Vivo Triple Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Napoli 2-0 Liverpool: Mertens and Llorente down Champions League holders
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The TV commercial for the Honda CB 300R has been released just a few weeks after the motorcycle's launch. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India launched the CB 300R in the Indian market on February 08, 2019 and the motorcycle has been received well in the Indian market.
Nearly a couple of months later, Honda Motorcycles has released the official TV advertisement for the motorcycle that is set to hit TV screens across the nation, soon. The advertisement is as classy as the motorcycle itself.
There are no abrupt cuts and neither is there any fast-moving action involved in the TVC. In a very subtle manner, the advertisement shows the unique features of the Honda CB 300R. It highlights the CB 300R's neo-retro styling, upside-down (USD) front suspension, circular LED headlamps, etc.
It also indicates the kind of young, hip and classy young audience the CB 300R is targeted at. The Honda CB 300R is powered by a liquid-cooled, 286cc, single-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 31.4bhp and a peak torque output of 27.5Nm. A six-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel.
With a weight of just 143 kilograms, the Honda CB 300R is the lightest motorcycle in its segment. Hence, despite having an output of just 31.4bhp and 27.5Nm, it performs excellently. The front-end of the motorcycle is suspended by a an upside-down fork while the rear features a seven-step adjustable monoshock.
Braking duties are handled by petal discs on both ends. The Honda CB 300R has done pretty well in the Indian market so far. Despite being sold at just 22 dealerships across the country, all units of the motorcycle have been sold out till June 2019 and bookings have been closed for now. Honda would be looking to reopen bookings in the second-half of this year.
Thoughts On Honda CB 300R TVC Launch
The Honda CB 300R is already very popular in the Indian market, and the first batch being sold out is proof of it. The official TVC will now attempt to make the motorcycle more popular. The only drawback people will find is that the motorcycle is priced at Rs 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom). The price is high because the motorcycle is imported as a completely knocked-down kit (CKD).