- 59 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- News Rahul Gandhi has limited understanding about COVID-19: BJP chief JP Nadda
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab owner Ness Wadia sees no point in hosting IPL sans foreign stars
- Technology TRAI Suggests 11 Digit Mobile Numbers In India
- Movies EXCLUSIVE: Sidharth Malhotra Transfers Money To Bollywood Dancers Out Of Work In Lockdown
- Lifestyle June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Naming Ceremony In This Month
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has opened their 1000th Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealership in India. The company inaugurated its 4S (Sales/Service/Spares/Safety) dealership called Platinum Honda in Zirakpur, Punjab. In a press statement, HMSI said Honda is the only company within the two-wheeler market to double its network strength and open 3300 new touch points within the last 5 years. Honda's network strength stands at 6,000 (dealerships and touch-points) in India. That is a milestone set! All Honda exclusive dealerships offer Honda's 4S setup that includes Sales, Service, Spares, and the fourth S that is unique to Honda-Safety Riding Promotion.
Commenting on this milestone, Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said he is delighted to be present here on milestone 1000th Honda dealer inauguration. In addition, Honda fulfilled its promise of 6000 network touch points to its customers by the end of the current financial year. He added that this major achievement brings Honda closer to the hearts of its customers, who have reposed their trust in the brand. With 1000 dealerships across the country, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has a major presence. The sheer extent of their presence contributes to overall sales, nationally.
Honda recently launched the new CB300R at a price of Rs 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The motorcycle is powered by a 286cc single-cylinder. The engine produces 30bhp of power and 27Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The motorcycle features a Diamond Frame chassis, dual-channel ABS, fuel-injection, and is available in two colour variants-Candy Chromosphere Red, and Matte Axis Grey Metallic. The CB300R competes with the KTM Duke 250.
What We Think Of The 1000th Dealership
Honda has the largest presence in terms of dealerships and customer touch-points. Just shows how good their products and after sales support are. Fantastic job Honda!