- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 2 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- 20 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- News Upset over no electricity for 38 years, farmer gulps poison in front of minister
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Lifestyle Sanya Malhotra's Latest Sari Is So Indie And That Colourful Blouse Has All Our Attention
- Sports Virat Kohli on his way to being hailed as greatest of all time: Ranveer Singh
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Fame Jagan's Married; Wedding Graced By Sandalwood Stars! Host Sudeep Is Missing
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has opened their 1000th Honda Exclusive Authorized Dealership in India. The company inaugurated its 4S (Sales/Service/Spares/Safety) dealership called Platinum Honda in Zirakpur, Punjab. In a press statement, HMSI said Honda is the only company within the two-wheeler market to double its network strength and open 3300 new touch points within the last 5 years. Honda's network strength stands at 6,000 (dealerships and touch-points) in India. That is a milestone set! All Honda exclusive dealerships offer Honda's 4S setup that includes Sales, Service, Spares, and the fourth S that is unique to Honda-Safety Riding Promotion.
Commenting on this milestone, Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said he is delighted to be present here on milestone 1000th Honda dealer inauguration. In addition, Honda fulfilled its promise of 6000 network touch points to its customers by the end of the current financial year. He added that this major achievement brings Honda closer to the hearts of its customers, who have reposed their trust in the brand. With 1000 dealerships across the country, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has a major presence. The sheer extent of their presence contributes to overall sales, nationally.
Honda recently launched the new CB300R at a price of Rs 2.41 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The motorcycle is powered by a 286cc single-cylinder. The engine produces 30bhp of power and 27Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The motorcycle features a Diamond Frame chassis, dual-channel ABS, fuel-injection, and is available in two colour variants-Candy Chromosphere Red, and Matte Axis Grey Metallic. The CB300R competes with the KTM Duke 250.
What We Think Of The 1000th Dealership
Honda has the largest presence in terms of dealerships and customer touch-points. Just shows how good their products and after sales support are. Fantastic job Honda!