- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 2 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has opened a new retail chain for it's premium motorcycles - Honda BigWing. Represented by it's silver wing-mark, Honda says it will deliver a differentiated immersive experience and introduce new fun into the ever-growing premium motorcycle segment in the country. Honda BigWing features a 'Go Riding!! concept - a call to all motorcycling enthusiasts to embark on new fun expeditions.
After opening premium motorcycle retail chains in South East Asia, Honda inaugurated it's first exclusive and premium retail BigWing in Gurugram. The store boasts of sprawling spaces for both sales, and service. They say that Honda BigWing - Gurugram will provide a heavily personalized customer experience and after sales support & services for Honda big-bike models ranging from the CB300R to the touring heavyweight, the Honda Goldwing.
Mr. Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Earlier this year, we made a commitment of expanding our premium motorcycle business in India under Honda's Silver Wing-Mark. Riding on strong global legacy of Honda's engineering and design philosophy, Honda BigWing will introduce Indian motorcycling enthusiasts to a new side of Honda providing them with exceptional personalized experience."
In a statement about unveiling the first BigWing dealership in India, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Honda BigWing is an outcome of our strong determination to create a differentiated immersive experience for our big bike customers. We are happy to announce India's first BigWing in Gurugram (Haryana) which will serve as a road-map for further expansion of iconic Silver Wing Mark in India."
Honda wants to offer three things through the new exclusive retail chain - pride, experience, and exclusivity.
Honda says the core value behind the Honda BigWing is to create an environment the brings out emotion, highlights technology, and lets customers feel excitement, and one that shows off the superior quality of Honda's premium models. They want customers to experience 'premium'. To achieve this they have a set of highly trained relationship managers at the premium store. These relationship managers will ensure customers have the best experience possible - from sales to delivery and after that too. Adding to the experience factor is an in-showroom event area and lounge. This is to make deliveries memorable and also for customers to experience the Honda hospitality.
Exclusivity is brought by means of Honda BigWing being a specialty store. Big bikes ranging from the brand new Sports Roadster CB300R, Neo Sports Café inspired CB1000R, CBR1000RR Fireblade, CBR1000RR Fireblade SP, adventure tourer Africa Twin & street tourer GL1800 Goldwing will be displayed and retailed.
In order to ease the process of search to purchase, Honda has has launched a dedicated website to capture real-time feedback. Honda BigWing they says will be active across social media. Check out the dedicated website here.
Thoughts About The Honda BigWing
Nice of Honda to have thought about the lads who buy big motorcycles. They're always looking for a better experience and yet again, Honda has delivered.