- 2 min ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 hr ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 3 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- News Amid saffron surge, BJP casts shadow on Mamata govt's stability
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: 10 great players who never won the trophy
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Finance No GST On Products Bought At Duty-Free Stores: Allahabad High Court
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Honda CBR650R that was recently launched has been received by the masses really well. Honda had opened bookings of this middle-weight motorcycle during February, and after a 3 month wait period, deliveries of the motorcycle have begun.
The Honda CBR650R features a 649cc liquid cooled four-cylinder, DOHC 16-valve engine that produces 88.4bhp of power @ 11,500rpm and 60.1Nm of torque @ 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to 6-speed manual transmission. The chassis of the new bike is 6 kilograms lighter than the outgoing model.
The India spec model comes with a slipper clutch as well as a Honda's Selectable Torque Control System (STCS). This electrical aid prevents the rear wheel from spinning and helps maintain control of the bike in tricky situations. The STCS can be switched off for more experienced riders.
The new Honda CBR650R features adjustable Showa Separate Function Forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual radial mounted calipers in the front, and a single caliper at the rear. The motorcycle features dual-channel ABS as standard.
The motorcycle borrows design cues from the legendary Honda Fireblade, features LED illumination, and also an all-digital display that displays a gear shift indicator.
The Honda CBR650R is available in a choice of two colours - Grand Prix Red and Gunpowder Black Metallic. The CBR650R is retailed exclusively via 22 Wing World outlets across the country. Launched at Rs 7.70 Lakh, ex-showroom (India) the motorcycle competes against the Kawasaki Z900 and the Suzuki GSX 750.
Thoughts About the Honda CBR650R Being Delivered To Buyers
Good job by Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India. Three months to wait for a mid-spec sports motorcycle is not bad at all. We wouldn't mind waiting that long for the CBR650R. In fact, we've waited longer for a Royal Enfield Classic 350. The motorcycle looks gorgeous and we're sure she's a brilliant track performer. Now, we need to make few calls and get in touch with folk at Honda. See we want to test the motorcycle out so we can keep you updated with build and ride quality.