- 15 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Octavia Official Image Leaked Ahead Of 11 November Unveil
- 1 hr ago Honda Discounts & Benefits: Low Interest Rate & Other Offers Available On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago New Renault Sub-4 Metre SUV To Make Its World Premiere In India: Will Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Kishen Accuses Jai Jagadish Of Being Disrespectful Towards BB 7 Contestants; Apologises Later
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Gets 3C Certification: Hints At 30W Fast Charger
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the start of bookings for the CBR 650R. The 2019 Honda CBR 650R was first showcased at the 2018 EICMA and replaces the older CBR 650F in the Indian market.
The new Honda CBR 650R can be booked for an amount of Rs 15,000 at any of the 22 'Honda Wing World' dealerships across the country. Honda has also announced that the pricing for the CBR 650R will be competitive and under Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom.
Honda has added the 'R' to the CBR moniker, adding a more sporty appeal to the middleweight motorcycle. The design of the CBR 650R offers a number of changes compared to the 650F. The overall design of the 650R draws inspiration from its bigger sibling, the Fireblade.
Design changes on the 2019 Honda CBR 650R sports-tourer include lowered clip-on handlebars, exposed engine and a cut-off rear section, all of which add to the unique character of the motorcycle. The clip-on handlebars are lowered by 30mm, giving the motorcycle a more committed riding position The riding position is further accentuated by the footpegs, which are further rear set compared to the older model.
Other features on the CBR 650R include aggressive and sporty lines, full-LED twin headlamps, Selectable Torque Control (STC) and a digital LCD instrument display with gear position and shift-up indicator.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R comes powered by a 649cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine producing 95bhp and 64Nm of torque mated to a six-speed transmission. The CBR 650R comes with a 15.4-litre fuel tank while claiming a mileage of 20km/l.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R uses 41mm USD Showa forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual discs with radial-mounted callipers at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The 2019 Honda CBR 650R Bookings
The Honda CBR 650R is the latest offering from the brand in the Indian middleweight motorcycle segment in India. It replaces the older CBR 650F in the market. Honda has announced that the prices for the new CBR 650R will be under Rs 8 lakh. Once launched, the 2019 Honda CBR 650R will rival the likes of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 and the Suzuki GSX-S750.