- 1 hr ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- News Not aware of any US plan to cap H-1B visas: India
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has announced the start of bookings for the CBR 650R. The 2019 Honda CBR 650R was first showcased at the 2018 EICMA and replaces the older CBR 650F in the Indian market.
The new Honda CBR 650R can be booked for an amount of Rs 15,000 at any of the 22 'Honda Wing World' dealerships across the country. Honda has also announced that the pricing for the CBR 650R will be competitive and under Rs 8 lakh, ex-showroom.
Honda has added the 'R' to the CBR moniker, adding a more sporty appeal to the middleweight motorcycle. The design of the CBR 650R offers a number of changes compared to the 650F. The overall design of the 650R draws inspiration from its bigger sibling, the Fireblade.
Design changes on the 2019 Honda CBR 650R sports-tourer include lowered clip-on handlebars, exposed engine and a cut-off rear section, all of which add to the unique character of the motorcycle. The clip-on handlebars are lowered by 30mm, giving the motorcycle a more committed riding position The riding position is further accentuated by the footpegs, which are further rear set compared to the older model.
Other features on the CBR 650R include aggressive and sporty lines, full-LED twin headlamps, Selectable Torque Control (STC) and a digital LCD instrument display with gear position and shift-up indicator.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R comes powered by a 649cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine producing 95bhp and 64Nm of torque mated to a six-speed transmission. The CBR 650R comes with a 15.4-litre fuel tank while claiming a mileage of 20km/l.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R uses 41mm USD Showa forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual discs with radial-mounted callipers at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The 2019 Honda CBR 650R Bookings
The Honda CBR 650R is the latest offering from the brand in the Indian middleweight motorcycle segment in India. It replaces the older CBR 650F in the market. Honda has announced that the prices for the new CBR 650R will be under Rs 8 lakh. Once launched, the 2019 Honda CBR 650R will rival the likes of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 and the Suzuki GSX-S750.