- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Technology Tata Sky On WhatsApp: Check Balance, Add Packs And More
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Honda CB650R is set to be launched in the Indian market. According to Gaadiwaadi, Honda 2 Wheelers India will soon launch the CB650R. The mid-weight naked motorcycle is being considered for a launch in India as demand in the 600cc segment is increasing.
Honda revealed the CB650R at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy. It received great response from critics and enthusiasts alike. In January 2019, the street naked was launched in the European market. Now, the company plans to launch it in India.
The Honda CB650R is one of the most elegant motorcycles in the 650cc segment thanks to its unique design. The motorcycle's styling is inspired by the larger CB1000R. Up front is the instantly recognisable circular LED headlamp with integrated LED DRL.
The headlamp unit also features a rectangular bar inside it with the Honda badge inscribed on it. Right above the headlamp is the digital instrument cluster. It is an LCD unit that displays the tachometer, odometer, speedometer, trip meters, distance-to-empty, etc.
Also adding character to the front end is the upside-down fork finished in a shade of gold. The fuel tank is probably the best design element on the Honda CB650R. It is muscular and has mesmerising creases and lines. The cowling only makes it look better.
At the rear is a simple setup with an LED tail lamp and LED indicators. The completely exposed engine too plays a major role in giving the motorcycle muscular looks. The entire exhaust system can be called a piece of art. It has four downpipes, one from each of the four cylinders that conjoin only at the underbelly exhaust outlet.
The Honda CB650R is powered by a liquid-cooled, 649cc, four-cylinder engine. The same engine also powers the fully-faired Honda CBR650R. It has a maximum power output of 93.7bhp at 12,000rpm and a peak torque output of 64Nm at 8,500rpm in european markets.
For the Indian market though, it will be detuned to produce 87bhp and 60Nm. A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel. Suspension duties are handled by a 41mm upside-down fork up front with SFF (Separate Fork Function) and an adjustable monoshock at the rear. Dual 310mm discs up front with four-piston calipers and a 240mm disc at the rear handles braking duties.
Thoughts On Honda CB650R Being Launched In India
The 600-800cc motorcycle market in India is growing at a rapid pace. It already has some of the best motorcycles in the world competing in it and things are set to become even more interesting with the upcoming motorcycles.
The Honda CB650R might launch around the same time as the KTM 790 Duke, which is one of the most-awaited motorcycles. Honda Enthusiasts will definitely go for the four-cylinder CB650R. But will Honda get the pricing right to launch it in India successfully?
The Honda CB650R was launched in the UK earlier this year at Rs 6.07 lakh (6,999 Pounds) on-road. This price is brilliant, given that it is on-road pricing. We sure do hope Honda manages to bring in this street naked at this price.