Honda Two Wheelers India is all set to launch the new CB300R sportsbike in the country. The new Honda CB300R is a 'neo-retro' motorcycle and features a unique design philosophy. It is unlike any other motorcycle in the Japanese brand's product portfolio.
Bookings for the new Honda CB300R were officially started at the beginning of the year for an amount of Rs 5000 at the exclusive Honda Wing World dealerships across India. The new CB300R brings a mix of old-school charm in a modern package.
The full-LED headlamp, USD forks, sharp body elements and exposed frame come under the 'neo-retro' theme. In fact, the design is very much similar to that of the range-topping 2019 Honda CB1000R+.
The Honda CB300R's list of features or equipment includes 41mm inverted front forks, seven-step adjustable rear monoshock, dual-channel ABS, Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), digital instrument console, etc.
The all-new Honda CB300R is powered by a 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine which makes 31.4bhp and 27.5Nm of torque. The same power plant is also found in the 2015 'CBR300R'. The power is channelled to the rear by a six-speed transmission.
Weighing just 143kg wet, the Honda CB300R mainly rivals the BMW G 310 R and Mahindra Mojo UT300. It is also an interesting alternative to the KTM 390 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 400 and TVS Apache RR 310.
That said, here are the LIVE launch updates of the new Honda CB300R!
- Range Rover Sport Review — The Most Dynamic SUV Of Them All!
- Honda Reveals BR-V Facelift At Indonesia International Auto Show —Expect India Debut Soon
- Lambretta Coming Back To India In 2020 — The Return Of The Real
- Watch A Force Gurkha Pull Out A Stuck 9-Tonne Eicher Truck On An Off-Road Trail
- Maruti Suzuki To Stop Diesel Cars By 1 April 2020 — Not An April Fools’ Move
- Triumph To Sell Pre-Owned Motorcycles To Lower Entry Price — Want A Piece Of The Sub-6 Lakh Segment
- Hyundai Venue Bookings To Officially Start In May — To Rival The Mahindra XUV300
- Tata Altroz May Feature 114PS JTP Engine — May Offer Performance Variant
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Price Revealed; Motorcycle Arrives In Showrooms Next Week
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno 1.2-Litre SHVS Engine: Top Things To Know About The New BS-VI Engine
The live blog has now closed
The Event Has Started
Minoru Kato, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, is welcoming the audience.
More Updates From The Officials
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing, is addressing the gathering.
Highlights Of The Honda CB300R
The company is showcasing the main highlights of the new CB300R.
The Unique Styling
The Honda CB300R looks unlike any other motorcycle currently on sale in India.
Vital Information From The Development Team
Yuzuru Ishikawa, Large Project Leader of Honda CB300R gives us an insight into the engineering behind the Honda CB300R.
Optimal Weight Distribution
The CB300R promises efficient riding dynamics, thanks to its optimal weight distribution.
The chassis frame is also well-engineered to suit the motorcycle's character.
Details Of The Swingarm
Some more important engineering facts.
The CB300R Has An IMU!
Check out the brilliant braking system in the new Honda CB300R.
Finally, The Engine
The engine is tuned to give the best of performance in urban riding environments.
The New Honda CB300R Has Been Launched!
Priced at Rs 2.41 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Available In Only Two Colours
The new Honda CB300R is available in only two colour choices: Matte Axis Gray Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red. Which one would you choose?