- 41 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 1 day ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Finance Sensex Drags Lower; Early Losses Pared: This Is Why
- News IndiGo set to expand board;to have 4 independent directors
- Movies Marvel Announces 'Thor: Love And Thunder', Waiti To Direct With Hemsworth, Portman In Lead
- Sports TNPL 2019: Kovai Kings vs Kanchi Veerans: Mukund powers Kings to big win
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda launched its modern take on the classic cafe racer in India last month in the form of the all-new CB300R. Now, Honda has revealed prices for all the official accessories it will offer to owners wishing to customise their brand new CB300R cafe racer motorcycles directly from the dealership.
Honda is offering its official range of accessories in both kit (multiple units thrown together) and individual (a la carte style if you will) guises. The kits are offered in four different versions: Premium, Protection, Standard and Sports. The Premium kit is suprisingly the most affordable kit on offer with a price tag of Rs 15,552. While its name may be 'Premium', the kit offers only cosmetic add-ons like caps for the brake reservoir and air-valve among others, which is the reason for its affordable price tag.
The most expensive kit on offer is the Protection set which is priced at a rather premium price tag of Rs 35,895. This kit offers a host of protective add-ons for the CB300R in the form of a radiator guard, headlight mask, a Kitaco under guard, and a crankcase cover; all of which should keep the bike's components protected from the rough Indian road conditions.
The Sports and Standard kits are slightly more expensive than the Premium kit, with the former commanding a price tag of Rs 16,662 and the latter coming in at Rs 4 extra at Rs 16,666. The Sports kit adds three accesories to the Honda CB300R in the form of the Kitaco rear fender along with a headlight mask and a radiator guard. The Standard kit adds two different accessories to the new Honda cafe racer in the form of a radiator guard and an under guard from Kitaco.
Honda is also offering multiple accessories on an individual basis for the CB300R. Prices for the individual accessories range from Rs 341 for the air valve case to Rs 15,009 for the underguard unit from Kitaco. For more details regarding individual pricing and the final cost of the accesories with various fitment and labour charges along with the added taxes, please contact your nearest Honda Wing World dealership. There are currently 22 Wing World dealerships across the country and the new Honda CB300R can be purchased and accessoriesed only at these dealerships.