- 1 hr ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched – Other Gaming Smartphones That Might Face The Heat
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Honda Motorcycle & Scooters India (HMSI) has confirmed the launch of their Neo Sports cafe inspired CB300R for the Indian market. The Honda CB300R will be available in India as a completely Knocked Down (CKD) kit and is expected to be priced below Rs 2.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
Bookings for the new Honda CB300R has begun. The motorcycle can be booked at select dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 5,000, with deliveries to begin after its launch.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales & Marketing, HMSI, stated, "Driven by the need to discover and challenge new frontiers, the CB300R is for true enthusiasts willing to try new ideas and experiences. Not only will it add more adrenaline to daily riding, Neo Sports Café styled CB300R is sure to turn around heads on the streets. The CB300R will be 'Made-in-India' and priced below Rs. 2.5 lacs (ex-showroom) for customers to experience Honda's superior technology and the thrill of riding. We welcome all our customers for the bookings starting today."
The Honda CB300R comes with a design inspired by Neo Sports Cafe, which blends retro elements with ultra-modern styling. The Honda CB300R offers aggressive styling, LED indicators, full-LED circular headlamps with built-in signature horseshoe-shaped light guides.
The CB300R is powered by a 286cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, however, Honda is yet to reveal the exact specifications for the motorcycle. The engine though is said to be free-revving and extremely responsive.
The Honda CB300R comes with a tubular and pressed steel construction. The suspension is handled by 41mm inverted front forks and a 7-step adjustable rear monoshock. Braking is handled by single disc set up at either end, along with ABS as standard. The CB300R also comes with an IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) and a digital instrument cluster.
The Honda CB300R will be available in two colours — Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Honda CB300R
Honda has announced that they will launch the CB300R competitively in the Indian market, with an expected price less than Rs 2.5 lakh, ex-showroom. However, the company is yet to announce the exact launch date, but considering bookings have started, it might be sometime soon. Once launched in India, the Honda CB300R will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 390, Bajaj Dominar 400 and the BMW G 310 R.