- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) is all set to launch a limited edition version of the best-selling scooter in India, the Activa 5G. The Honda Activa 5G limited edition comes with two colour schemes, available on both the variants.
The limited edition models will be available on both variants: STD & DLX. The two limited edition variants of the Honda Activa 5G is expected to be priced at Rs 55,032 for the STD variant and Rs 56,897 for the DLX trim. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
Image courtesy: Facebook
The Honda Activa 5G limited edition models have already started arriving at dealerships, indicating a launch anytime soon. Reports also suggest that many Honda dealers have already started accepting bookings for the scooter, with deliveries set to begin soon as well.
The limited edition model will come with a special dual-tone paint scheme. This includes two dual-tone offerings in the form of Silver/Black and Pearl White/Gold. Apart from the two new paint schemes, the limited edition models also come with brown-finished seats and on the inside of the front apron. The scooter also comes with blacked-out wheels, 'limited edition' decals on the side panels and a pinstripe on the front mudguard.
The Honda Activa 5G limited edition model, however will continue to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque and will be mated to a CVT gearbox.
Honda will also be launching a heavily updated version of the Activa in the Indian market soon. The new Honda Activa (or Activa 6G) will come with a host of new features, equipment and updates. It will also be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms as well.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 5G Limited Edition
The Honda Activa is the best-selling scooter in India. The scooter was launched quite a while back in the Indian market and has received a number of updates over the years. Honda hopes that the introduction of the limited edition variant will help improve the sales of the scooter even further, until the launch of the all-new generation model. The Honda Activa 5G rivals the likes of the TVS Jupiter and the Hero Maestro Edge 110 in the Indian market.