- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Cases And Covers to Buy In India
- News Odisha jobs: Check official notification for 128 Post Graduate Teacher vacancies
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the Activa 5G Limited Edition & CB Shine Limited Edition models in the Indian market. The two limited edition versions of the Activa 5G and CB Shine are offered with a starting price of Rs 55,032 and Rs 59,083. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"Customer conviction has made Honda India's Most trusted 2Wheeler brand. Celebrating the legacy of India's Top Selling models — Activa & CB Shine in their respective segments, Honda is now taking the excitement to another level. We are pleased to announce a double surprise for our customers with the launch of premium style Limited Edition Activa 5G & CB Shine."
Starting with the Honda Activa 5G limited edition, the flagship scooter comes with a host of new features and cosmetic updates. This includes 10 new premium style additions. This includes stylish body graphics, blacked-out rims, chrome muffler cover and a blacked-out engine. It also features a contrasting dual-tone seat covers and will be available in a range of two new dual-tone paint schemes — Pearl Precious White/Matte Selene Silver and Strontium Silver Metallic/ Pearl Igenous Black.
The Honda Activa 5G limited edition will continue to be powered by the same engine. This is in the form of a 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 9Nm of torque.
Moving to the Honda CB Shine limited edition, the commuter-level motorcycle is offered with five premium styling additions similar to the Activa 5G. These features include new body graphics, dynamic coloured grab rails, modern side cowl and a dual-tone fuel tank with new decals, offering a bold stance. The Honda CB Shine Limited Edition also comes with two new paint schemes — Black/Imperial Red Metallic and Black/ Spear Silver Metallic.
Also similar to the Activa 5G, the Honda CB Shine limited edition comes with no mechanical and engine changes. It continues to be powered by a 124.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 10.16bhp and 10.3Nm of torque and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 5G & Cb Shine Limited Edition
The limited edition models of the Honda Activa 5G and CB Shine have been launched to help attract more customers to the already popular models. The limited edition model of the Activa 5G will also allow the brand to create a buzz around the scooter ahead of its next-gen 'Activa 6G' launch.