- 1 hr ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 1 hr ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- 3 hrs ago Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs OnePlus 7 Comparision: Which Is Right For You?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Was Dumped By Her First Boyfriend, Here's How She Reacted
- News Translated from Arabic to Tamil: How ISIS spread its ideology in Tamil Nadu
- Lifestyle Two Women Hospitalized After Using A Vacuum Hose To End Their Periods Early
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the Activa 5G Limited Edition & CB Shine Limited Edition models in the Indian market. The two limited edition versions of the Activa 5G and CB Shine are offered with a starting price of Rs 55,032 and Rs 59,083. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"Customer conviction has made Honda India's Most trusted 2Wheeler brand. Celebrating the legacy of India's Top Selling models — Activa & CB Shine in their respective segments, Honda is now taking the excitement to another level. We are pleased to announce a double surprise for our customers with the launch of premium style Limited Edition Activa 5G & CB Shine."
Starting with the Honda Activa 5G limited edition, the flagship scooter comes with a host of new features and cosmetic updates. This includes 10 new premium style additions. This includes stylish body graphics, blacked-out rims, chrome muffler cover and a blacked-out engine. It also features a contrasting dual-tone seat covers and will be available in a range of two new dual-tone paint schemes — Pearl Precious White/Matte Selene Silver and Strontium Silver Metallic/ Pearl Igenous Black.
The Honda Activa 5G limited edition will continue to be powered by the same engine. This is in the form of a 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 9Nm of torque.
Moving to the Honda CB Shine limited edition, the commuter-level motorcycle is offered with five premium styling additions similar to the Activa 5G. These features include new body graphics, dynamic coloured grab rails, modern side cowl and a dual-tone fuel tank with new decals, offering a bold stance. The Honda CB Shine Limited Edition also comes with two new paint schemes — Black/Imperial Red Metallic and Black/ Spear Silver Metallic.
Also similar to the Activa 5G, the Honda CB Shine limited edition comes with no mechanical and engine changes. It continues to be powered by a 124.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine producing 10.16bhp and 10.3Nm of torque and is mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 5G & Cb Shine Limited Edition
The limited edition models of the Honda Activa 5G and CB Shine have been launched to help attract more customers to the already popular models. The limited edition model of the Activa 5G will also allow the brand to create a buzz around the scooter ahead of its next-gen 'Activa 6G' launch.