- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Honda is all set to launch their new BS-VI compliant Activa 125 scooter. The new Activa 125 when launched will be the first BS-VI compliant scooter in India. The company will be launching the all-new Activa 125 on September 11, 2019.
The Activa has been the brand's best-seller, and India's best-selling scooter, too. The revised variant of the scooter offer a host of features, with minor design changes overall.
Although the new scooter uses the same 125cc capacity engine, it has been overhauled with new technologies from the company. The new engine features a (PGM-Fi) Programmable Fuel Injection, with (eSP)Honda's Smart Power technology. The company claims the new engine to optimise the power produced resulting better fuel efficiency as compared to the older models.
Exterior of the new Activa 125 has received minor changes, including a new redesigned head-lamp, and visor unit. Other changes on the outside include chrome accents on the tail-lamps, side panels, and on the scooter's apron.
Honda claims that the new Honda Activa 125 has been developed with as many as 26 new patents applications. This translates new Activa offered with host of segment first features. The scooter features an AC alternator to start the scooter silently, as compared to the conventional stator used in previous models.
It also features an auto-start-stop system which will help with better fuel economy. Other features on the scooter include, an external fuel filler cap, a pass-light, and a front glove box. The new Activa 125 BS-VI features a digital-analog combination instrument cluster.
With the addition of an ECU into the scooter, riders can access more information about the scooter. This includes real-time fuel efficiency, and distance-to-empty displayed on the instrument cluster.
The Activa BS-VI 125 is 36 mm longer, 3 mm wider and 19 mm taller than its predecessor. The new scooter when launched will be available with six colour options - Black, Rebel Red Metallic, Majestic Brown Metallic, Heavy Gray Metallic, Pearl Precious White, and Midnight Blue Metallic.
The new Activa 125 BS-VI variant was unveiled back in June. Honda had stated that the prices for the new scooter could increase by 10-15 per cent. We expect the BS-VI Activa 125 to retail at Rs 70,000, ex-showroom; considering the current-gen is priced at Rs 62,591 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The New Activa 125 BS-VI Launch
The Honda Activa is India's best-selling scooter. The scooter is liked for its simple design approach and Honda's reliability. With the new additions like fuel-injected engine and an auto start system, the scooter will continue to rule the segment registering some good numbers.