- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hero MotoCorp has opened bookings for their entry-level adventure-tourer offering, the Xpulse 200 in the Indian market. According to ZigWheels, certain dealerships have now started accepting bookings for the two motorcycles for an amount of Rs 5,000.
The Hero Xpulse 200 concept was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. The motorcycle since then has been caught testing on multiple occasions in the country. Now, Hero MotoCorp has recently confirmed that the Xpulse will go on sale in the Indian market on the 1st May 2019.
The motorcycle will be available in two variants: Xpulse 200 and Xpulse 200 T. The Hero Xpulse 200 is an off-road oriented variant while the 200T is the on-road spec model. The 'T' here stands for 'Touring'. Although, both variants look almost similar to one another at first glance, there are a few minor styling changes to differentiate between the two models.
Both the Hero Xpulse variants are powered by the same engine as seen on the Xtreme 200R. This includes a 200cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine producing 18.7bhp and 17.1Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox. However, we can expect Hero to have tuned the engine to compliment the motorcycle's off-road capabilities.
In terms of features, the Hero XPulse 200 and 200T are expected to come with a number of equipment as standard. These features include full-LED headlamps and tail lights digital instrument cluster, turn-by-turn navigations, Bluetooth connectivity and a tail rack as well.
Hero MotoCorp is yet to reveal any specific technical details of the Xpulse 200. However, we do expect the two motorcycles to come with conventional telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. Braking will be handled by disc brakes on both ends, with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The Hero Xpulse 200 And 200T Pre-Launch Bookings
The Hero Xpulse 200 and 200T are among the most anticipated adventure motorcycles in the Indian market. The Xpulse 200 once launched in the market on 1st May is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.2 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the BMW G 310 GS.