- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Cricket World Cup: India's variety in bowling makes it strong title contender, says Ian Chappell
- Movies Mudassar Aziz: Plans To Make 'Happy Bhag Jayegi 3' Afoot
- News Surat fire: Tyres used as chairs in class, fire tenders were 45 mins away
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has launched the Pleasure+ 110 scooter in India. Prices for the Hero Pleasure+110 start at Rs 47,300 for the sheet metal wheel variant with the cast wheel variant sporting a price tag of Rs 49,300 (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi). Hero also launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 at the same event and you can get more details about it by clicking here.
The Hero Pleasure Plus is powered by the same 110.9cc single cylinder engine that powers the Duet. The Pleasure+'s engine cranks out 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. Power is sent to to the rear wheel via an automatic gearbox. The Hero Pleasure Plus weighs in at just 101 kilogrammes.
Ever since it was first launched way back in 2006, the Hero Pleasure has been targetted at women and the Pleasure+ continues with the theme. This can bee seen in the design of the Pleasure Plus 110 which doesn't feature any sharp lines.The front section of the Pleasure+110 from Hero features a chrome surround for the large headlight unit. The clear lens indicators are connected by a large piece of matte silver trim.
The sides of the brand new Hero scooter are also quite curvaceous and feature a small strip of chrome along with Pleasure+ badging. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 also sports a dual-texture seat and a sleek tail lamps with clear lenses for the indicators.
The Hero Pleasure+ 110 comes packed with features including a USB charging point on the front apron, LED boot lamp, and a new backlit Speedometer with Fuel and Side Stand Indicator. The Hero Pleasure+ also feature the two-wheeler giant's integrated braking system.
The Pleasure+ 110 is available in two variants - Sheet Metal Wheel and Cast Wheel. The former is avaialble in four color options: Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Glossy White and Glossy Red, while the latter is offered with matte paint schemes: Red, Green and Vernier Grey.
Speakina about the launch of the Hero Pleasure+ 110, Malo Le Masson, Head of Global Product Planning, Hero Motcorp Ltd, said, "The Pleasure brand created the women-dedicated segment long back and the new Pleasure+110 broadens its audience to all young customers looking for a tylish ride."