- 8 hrs ago Ackodrive Moves Its Sales Completely Online Amidst Lockdown
- 8 hrs ago Toyota To Hike Prices Of Vellfire & Camry Hybrid Models In India From July: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 Prices Increase Marginally Across All Variants: Here Are The New Prices
- 10 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform Along With BS6 Compliant Engines
- Movies Bollywood Producer Anil Suri Passes Away Due To COVID-19; Was Denied Bed In Top Hospital
- News UN report on terrorism reiterates what Pak PM publicly 'confessed': India
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah feature in Aaron Finch's all-time India-Australia combined XI; Rohit ignored
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Vs Other Smartphones Under Rs. 25,000
- Lifestyle Arranged Marriage Problems? Here Are Solution To These 7 Issues That You May Face
- Finance L&T Q4 Net Profit Falls 6.5%; Announces Rs 8/Share Dividend
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has launched the Pleasure+ 110 scooter in India. Prices for the Hero Pleasure+110 start at Rs 47,300 for the sheet metal wheel variant with the cast wheel variant sporting a price tag of Rs 49,300 (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi). Hero also launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 at the same event and you can get more details about it by clicking here.
The Hero Pleasure Plus is powered by the same 110.9cc single cylinder engine that powers the Duet. The Pleasure+'s engine cranks out 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. Power is sent to to the rear wheel via an automatic gearbox. The Hero Pleasure Plus weighs in at just 101 kilogrammes.
Ever since it was first launched way back in 2006, the Hero Pleasure has been targetted at women and the Pleasure+ continues with the theme. This can bee seen in the design of the Pleasure Plus 110 which doesn't feature any sharp lines.The front section of the Pleasure+110 from Hero features a chrome surround for the large headlight unit. The clear lens indicators are connected by a large piece of matte silver trim.
The sides of the brand new Hero scooter are also quite curvaceous and feature a small strip of chrome along with Pleasure+ badging. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 also sports a dual-texture seat and a sleek tail lamps with clear lenses for the indicators.
The Hero Pleasure+ 110 comes packed with features including a USB charging point on the front apron, LED boot lamp, and a new backlit Speedometer with Fuel and Side Stand Indicator. The Hero Pleasure+ also feature the two-wheeler giant's integrated braking system.
The Pleasure+ 110 is available in two variants - Sheet Metal Wheel and Cast Wheel. The former is avaialble in four color options: Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Glossy White and Glossy Red, while the latter is offered with matte paint schemes: Red, Green and Vernier Grey.
Speakina about the launch of the Hero Pleasure+ 110, Malo Le Masson, Head of Global Product Planning, Hero Motcorp Ltd, said, "The Pleasure brand created the women-dedicated segment long back and the new Pleasure+110 broadens its audience to all young customers looking for a tylish ride."