- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has launched the Pleasure+ 110 scooter in India. Prices for the Hero Pleasure+110 start at Rs 47,300 for the sheet metal wheel variant with the cast wheel variant sporting a price tag of Rs 49,300 (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi). Hero also launched the all-new Maestro Edge 125 at the same event and you can get more details about it by clicking here.
The Hero Pleasure Plus is powered by the same 110.9cc single cylinder engine that powers the Duet. The Pleasure+'s engine cranks out 8bhp at 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. Power is sent to to the rear wheel via an automatic gearbox. The Hero Pleasure Plus weighs in at just 101 kilogrammes.
Ever since it was first launched way back in 2006, the Hero Pleasure has been targetted at women and the Pleasure+ continues with the theme. This can bee seen in the design of the Pleasure Plus 110 which doesn't feature any sharp lines.The front section of the Pleasure+110 from Hero features a chrome surround for the large headlight unit. The clear lens indicators are connected by a large piece of matte silver trim.
The sides of the brand new Hero scooter are also quite curvaceous and feature a small strip of chrome along with Pleasure+ badging. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 also sports a dual-texture seat and a sleek tail lamps with clear lenses for the indicators.
The Hero Pleasure+ 110 comes packed with features including a USB charging point on the front apron, LED boot lamp, and a new backlit Speedometer with Fuel and Side Stand Indicator. The Hero Pleasure+ also feature the two-wheeler giant's integrated braking system.
The Pleasure+ 110 is available in two variants - Sheet Metal Wheel and Cast Wheel. The former is avaialble in four color options: Glossy Black, Glossy Blue, Glossy White and Glossy Red, while the latter is offered with matte paint schemes: Red, Green and Vernier Grey.
Speakina about the launch of the Hero Pleasure+ 110, Malo Le Masson, Head of Global Product Planning, Hero Motcorp Ltd, said, "The Pleasure brand created the women-dedicated segment long back and the new Pleasure+110 broadens its audience to all young customers looking for a tylish ride."