- just now TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 56 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 1 hr ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- Lifestyle Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Announces Next - The Big Bull; To Be Produced By Ajay Devgn
- Technology Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hero MotoCorp, India's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has just set up their first research and development centre in Stephanskirchen, Germany. The R&D facility in Germany — Hero tech Centre Germany GmbH — is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hero MotoCorp.
The new facility in Germany will operate in tandem with the company's global R&D hub, Centre of Innovation and Technology (CIT) in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The R&D centre is also the first international facility for the Indian motorcycle manufacturer.
Pawan Munjal, Chairman, Hero MotoCorp said, "Setting up of the Hero Tech Center Germany GmbH is a realization of our aspiration to build an R&D eco-system that is spread across global geographies. Ever since Hero began its solo journey in 2011, we have had a clear and focused plan to enhance and strengthen our technological know-how and product development capabilities. We set up the Center of Innovation and Technology (CIT) in Jaipur in 2016 and since then, this facility has been designing and developing a range of new mobility solutions for customers across the globe.
"The Hero Tech Center in Germany will be a source of modern technologies with a focus on the global customer base, thereby further strengthening our R&D capabilities. The Tech Center will also enable us to easily tap into the huge pool of resources readily available across Europe and merge them with our ongoing operations at the CIT."
Hero MotoCorp will use their new facility in Germany, to further engage with international design houses from across the world such as Spain, Italy and Thailand. The German facility will be run by Markus Braunspergerm CTO, Hero MotoCorp who will work towards the development of new vehicle concepts and technologies in co-operation with CIT in Jaipur.
The German facility will also be the headquarters for the brand's Motorsport team — Hero Motorsports team Rally, to help facilitate all rally participation activities as well.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp's German R&D Facility
The new Research & Development facility of Hero MotoCorp in Germany will open up new avenues for the brand. With the international team in Germany, Hero Motocorp might also bring in a fresh design language to their products in the Indian market.