- 4 hrs ago Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 5 hrs ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 6 hrs ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Movies Sara Ali Khan's Special Tribute To Her Parents Saif Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At IIFA 2019
- News Stop creating space for terrorists in J&K, release 'nationalist' Abdullah: Rahul Gandhi
- Technology JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hero MotoCorp has launched a vehicle maintenance scheme for those customers who cast their vote in the upcoming general elections. Hero MotoCorp has taken up the initiative to encourage all Hero two-wheeler owners to be responsible citizens of India and vote.
India is the world's largest parliamentary democracy and is going to polls this month to decide who would run the government for the next five years. With the onset of the polls, there will always be doubts about the voters turning in large numbers and whether all voters in the country would cast their vote.
Several private companies and corporates have started encouraging its clients, customers and employees to cast their vote. The latest in the list is Hero MotoCorp. Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world in terms of sales. There are reports that Hero MotoCorp has sold over 8 crore motorcycles and scooters till date.
With such a large customer base, Hero MotoCorp will surely get a lot of its customers to go and cast their vote in their local constituency. The company has launched a service-based scheme for voters.
After casting their vote, Hero two-wheeler owners can visit the nearest Hero MotoCorp authorised service centre. After checking for the ink mark on the person's finger to verify that the vote has been cast already, the dealership personnel will then give the motorcycle a pressure wash and a general service, at a nominal cost of Rs 199 only.
The scheme can be availed at Hero MotoCorp service centres across the country and it will only be valid for two days after voting has been opened in a particular city. Customers will also be able to pre-book their vehicle's service under this scheme.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp's Scheme For Voters
It is a thoughtful initiative taken up by Hero MotoCorp to promote voting. The company makes some of the most reliable two-wheelers in the world and motorcycles like the Hero Spendor are known to have the capability of going on and on even without proper maintenance.
While the Rs 199 might seem nominal for owners of Hero's more premium bikes, those on the basic motorcycles will still feel the pinch of it. And this price does not include the cost of any spare parts.