- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 17 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 19 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 21 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Protests in Myanmar after UN urges action
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah tying the knots with Anupama Parameshwaran? Here's what south actor's mother said
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Bigg Boss 14 Grand Finale Replaces Kundali Bhagya On The Chart
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer, Hero MotoCorp has begun deliveries for the all new Hero Splendor iSmart. The new motorcycle features a BS-VI compliant engine, and a fuel injection system.
The recently launched Hero Splendor iSmart features a 113.2.cc engine that produces 9bhp of power and 9.89Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features Hero's (i3S) Idle Start and Stop System.
Hero MotoCorp claims that their recently launched Splendor iSmart offers better fuel efficiency, however, fuel economy ratings are unavailable at the moment. The company also says that the upgraded motor reduces (CO) Carbon Monoxide emission by 45 per cent, and (NOx) Nitrogen Oxide levels by 88 percent.
The motorcycle features a revised chassis setup, and uses a diamond frame. The older, BS-IV models featured a tubular double cradle chassis. Hero MotoCorp has also increased the suspension travel and the wheelbase for better comfort and stability respectively.
Styling upgrades include small tweaks to the body panels, and a new paint theme on the BS-VI model. The motorcycle continues to feature a halogen headlight and a semi-digital instrument cluster as seen on BS-VI models.
Braking duties are now handled by drum brake at the front and the rear, and a 240mm disc at the front is available as an optional. The BS-VI compliant Splendor iSmart is available in three different colours - Sports Red & Black, Techno Blue & Black and Force Silver & Heavy Grey.
The all new Splendor iSmart was the first BS-VI compliant motorcycle to be launched in the Indian markets. India Yamaha Motor recently updated its portfolio with the launch of BS-VI compliant FZ-FI and FZS-FI models. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India will unveils its first BS-VI model, the all new CB Shine, on 14 November.
Thoughts About Hero Beginning Deliveries Of The All New Splendor iSmart
Good job by Hero MotoCorp. Hero understands that this segment is a volume game and has planned production and deliveries to meet demand. It is also good to see manufactureres offering better engines, and more features on commuter motorcycles. The new paint schemes are fashionable and we expect that to make the motorcycle a crowd favourite as well.