- 11 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 16 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 21 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- News 'Black Panther is free', writes 20-year-old before hanging self in Blue Whale-like online Game
- Technology Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price Slashed By Up To Rs. 1,500
- Movies Insanely Famous Dialogues From Yash’s KGF That Went Viral; Here’s Why Mass Loves Rocky Bhai!
- Finance 3 Multibagger Stocks To Buy For The Long Term
- Sports There's always next week - McIlroy looks to the future after missing Open cut
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Hero MotoCorp introduced the Destini 125 last year and the scooter was an immediate success. It was the first Hero scooter to feature the patented i3S idle start/ stop technology. The Hero Destini 125 features in the top ten selling scooters on a constant basis, and Hero MotoCorp is using its momentum to launch a new scooter — the Maestro Edge 125.
According to GaadiWaadi, The Hero Maestro 125 will feature the same power-train that is on the Destini 125. The 124.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine, known as the Energy Boost produces 8.7bhp of power @ 6,750rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. The engine featured on the Maestro 125 will be the first Hero MotoCorp engine that is BS-VI compliant.
The Hero Maestro Edge is expected to feature a new, upmarket design with chrome accents and a single piece seat. It may adopt some styling cues from the regular Maestro Edge.
The Hero Maestro Edge will be part of the premium range that Hero MotoCorp has to offer. While we have no information about pricing, we expect the scooter to be launched some time this month.
The current model of the Hero Maestro features a 110.9cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 8.31bhp of power and 8.7Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a Constant Variable automatic Transmission. The vehicle retails for Rs 52,975, ex-showroom (India), and is available in nine colours — Panther Black, Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Silver White, Shooting Night Star, Techno Blue, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Grey & Red, and Matte Grey & Blue.
Hero MotoCorp recently launched three new motorcycles — the Xpulse 200, the Xpulse 200T, and the Xtreme 200S. All motorcycles feature the same 199.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 18.1bhp of power @ 8,000rpm and 17.1Nm of torque at 6,500rpm.
The Xpulse 200 is the off-road bias motorcycle of the lot while the Xpulse 200T is the touring variant. The Xtreme 200S is a 200cc street motorcycle. Prices for the machines range between Rs 92,100 and Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Maestro Edge 125
Hero MotoCorp seem to be on a roll. They launched three motorcycles on 1 May 2019, and are readying themselves to launch the Maestro Edge 125. That is four vehicles in the same month. Fantastic! We have ridden the current variant of the vehicle and we can't wait to test the new one out.