- 25 min ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 16 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Limited Time Subscription Offer Introduced During Festive Season
- 18 hrs ago MG Gloster Off-Road Capabilities Showcased Ahead Of Launch: Video & Other Details
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Son Backs Anurag Kashyap In #MeToo Row; 'I Will Take Responsibility For My Words'
- Sports MS Dhoni brand: Chennai Super Kings captain stands with Amitabh Bachchan, Ayushman Khurrana in market value
- News Chinese tycoon who called Xi Jinping a 'clown' sentenced to 18 years in jail
- Technology Realme Narzo 20: The Good, The Bad, The X Factor
- Finance Why Banking Stocks Have Crashed? Should You Buy Now?
- Lifestyle Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hero MotoCorp introduced the Destini 125 last year and the scooter was an immediate success. It was the first Hero scooter to feature the patented i3S idle start/ stop technology. The Hero Destini 125 features in the top ten selling scooters on a constant basis, and Hero MotoCorp is using its momentum to launch a new scooter — the Maestro Edge 125.
According to GaadiWaadi, The Hero Maestro 125 will feature the same power-train that is on the Destini 125. The 124.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine, known as the Energy Boost produces 8.7bhp of power @ 6,750rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. The engine featured on the Maestro 125 will be the first Hero MotoCorp engine that is BS-VI compliant.
The Hero Maestro Edge is expected to feature a new, upmarket design with chrome accents and a single piece seat. It may adopt some styling cues from the regular Maestro Edge.
The Hero Maestro Edge will be part of the premium range that Hero MotoCorp has to offer. While we have no information about pricing, we expect the scooter to be launched some time this month.
The current model of the Hero Maestro features a 110.9cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 8.31bhp of power and 8.7Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a Constant Variable automatic Transmission. The vehicle retails for Rs 52,975, ex-showroom (India), and is available in nine colours — Panther Black, Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Silver White, Shooting Night Star, Techno Blue, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Grey & Red, and Matte Grey & Blue.
Hero MotoCorp recently launched three new motorcycles — the Xpulse 200, the Xpulse 200T, and the Xtreme 200S. All motorcycles feature the same 199.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 18.1bhp of power @ 8,000rpm and 17.1Nm of torque at 6,500rpm.
The Xpulse 200 is the off-road bias motorcycle of the lot while the Xpulse 200T is the touring variant. The Xtreme 200S is a 200cc street motorcycle. Prices for the machines range between Rs 92,100 and Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Maestro Edge 125
Hero MotoCorp seem to be on a roll. They launched three motorcycles on 1 May 2019, and are readying themselves to launch the Maestro Edge 125. That is four vehicles in the same month. Fantastic! We have ridden the current variant of the vehicle and we can't wait to test the new one out.