- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero MotoCorp introduced the Destini 125 last year and the scooter was an immediate success. It was the first Hero scooter to feature the patented i3S idle start/ stop technology. The Hero Destini 125 features in the top ten selling scooters on a constant basis, and Hero MotoCorp is using its momentum to launch a new scooter — the Maestro Edge 125.
According to GaadiWaadi, The Hero Maestro 125 will feature the same power-train that is on the Destini 125. The 124.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine, known as the Energy Boost produces 8.7bhp of power @ 6,750rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5,000rpm. The engine featured on the Maestro 125 will be the first Hero MotoCorp engine that is BS-VI compliant.
The Hero Maestro Edge is expected to feature a new, upmarket design with chrome accents and a single piece seat. It may adopt some styling cues from the regular Maestro Edge.
The Hero Maestro Edge will be part of the premium range that Hero MotoCorp has to offer. While we have no information about pricing, we expect the scooter to be launched some time this month.
The current model of the Hero Maestro features a 110.9cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 8.31bhp of power and 8.7Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a Constant Variable automatic Transmission. The vehicle retails for Rs 52,975, ex-showroom (India), and is available in nine colours — Panther Black, Candy Blazing Red, Pearl Silver White, Shooting Night Star, Techno Blue, Matte Vernier Grey, Matte Grey & Red, and Matte Grey & Blue.
Hero MotoCorp recently launched three new motorcycles — the Xpulse 200, the Xpulse 200T, and the Xtreme 200S. All motorcycles feature the same 199.6cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 18.1bhp of power @ 8,000rpm and 17.1Nm of torque at 6,500rpm.
The Xpulse 200 is the off-road bias motorcycle of the lot while the Xpulse 200T is the touring variant. The Xtreme 200S is a 200cc street motorcycle. Prices for the machines range between Rs 92,100 and Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Maestro Edge 125
Hero MotoCorp seem to be on a roll. They launched three motorcycles on 1 May 2019, and are readying themselves to launch the Maestro Edge 125. That is four vehicles in the same month. Fantastic! We have ridden the current variant of the vehicle and we can't wait to test the new one out.