- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Price Increase Announced Across Variants: Here Is The New List
- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 16 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- Finance Crude Oil Surges To 3-Month High
- Sports England pacer Liam Plunkett turn to USA: Michael Vaughan criticises authorities
- Movies Natkhat Short Film Review: Vidya Balan Reveals How Poisonous Patriarchy Can Be
- News Be prepared for something big when Trump visits: Hussain had told Umar month before Delhi riots
- Technology Oppo Reno4 Official Renders Leak In Red And Blue Colors
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor, Malaika Arora And Alia Bhatt In Neon Gown, Whose Gown Will You Pick For Summer Event?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has announced it will launch the Maestro Edge 125 on 13 May 2019. Te scooter was unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo and features design cues from the current generation, the Hero Maestro 110.
The Maestro Edge will feature a fuel-injected variant of the 124.6cc BS-VI ready, single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The engine is dubbed "Energy Boost". The engine will produce maximum power of 8.70bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The i3S technology may or may not feature on the Maestro Edge. If it does, the new Maestro Edge will have higher fuel economy.
The current variant of the Maestro is powered by an 110cc air-cooled engine the produces maximum power of 8bhp and 8.70Nm of peak torque. The new Maestro Edge will feature a 125cc engine mated to a Constant Variable Transmission unit that will bring more performance. The Edge may be more powerful than the Destini 125 because of the FI technology on board. It could possibly be a more up-market scooter in the offering.
The new Hero Maestro Edge 125 will feature alloy wheels and tubeless tyres, telescopic forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. The scooter is also expected to feature an optional disc brake in the front, and may feature a Combined Braking System.
While there is no confirmation about pricing, we expect the price of the new Hero Maestro Edge 125 to be roughly Rs 60,000, ex-showroom(India). Once launched on 13 May 2019, the Hero Maestro Edge 125 will compete with the Honda Activa 125, the TVS NTorq, and the Suzuki Access.
Hero MotoCorp recently launched three motorcycles — the Hero Xpulse, the Hero Xpulse 200T, and the Hero Xtreme 200R. The Xpulse is the off-road bias variant, while the Xpulse 200T has been built for touring. Prices of the motorcycles range between Rs 94,000 and Rs 98,000. Prices mention are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Confirmed Launch Of The Hero Maestro Edge 125
Now that we have confirmation about a launch date, it will interesting to see how the scooter performs. As always, pricing will play a vital role in how quickly the bookings happen, but we're sure Hero MotoCorp are aware of this.