- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 19 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Heavy rain, thunderstorms hits Tripura, over 700 people homeless
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero MotoCorp has announced it will launch the Maestro Edge 125 on 13 May 2019. Te scooter was unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo and features design cues from the current generation, the Hero Maestro 110.
The Maestro Edge will feature a fuel-injected variant of the 124.6cc BS-VI ready, single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The engine is dubbed "Energy Boost". The engine will produce maximum power of 8.70bhp and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The i3S technology may or may not feature on the Maestro Edge. If it does, the new Maestro Edge will have higher fuel economy.
The current variant of the Maestro is powered by an 110cc air-cooled engine the produces maximum power of 8bhp and 8.70Nm of peak torque. The new Maestro Edge will feature a 125cc engine mated to a Constant Variable Transmission unit that will bring more performance. The Edge may be more powerful than the Destini 125 because of the FI technology on board. It could possibly be a more up-market scooter in the offering.
The new Hero Maestro Edge 125 will feature alloy wheels and tubeless tyres, telescopic forks in the front, and a mono-shock at the rear. The scooter is also expected to feature an optional disc brake in the front, and may feature a Combined Braking System.
While there is no confirmation about pricing, we expect the price of the new Hero Maestro Edge 125 to be roughly Rs 60,000, ex-showroom(India). Once launched on 13 May 2019, the Hero Maestro Edge 125 will compete with the Honda Activa 125, the TVS NTorq, and the Suzuki Access.
Hero MotoCorp recently launched three motorcycles — the Hero Xpulse, the Hero Xpulse 200T, and the Hero Xtreme 200R. The Xpulse is the off-road bias variant, while the Xpulse 200T has been built for touring. Prices of the motorcycles range between Rs 94,000 and Rs 98,000. Prices mention are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Confirmed Launch Of The Hero Maestro Edge 125
Now that we have confirmation about a launch date, it will interesting to see how the scooter performs. As always, pricing will play a vital role in how quickly the bookings happen, but we're sure Hero MotoCorp are aware of this.