- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- News By-polls on four seats announced by EC
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There is a lot of interest and growth opportunities in the electric vehicle segments. Many existing manufacturers, and start ups are moving toward the EV segment, and the newest entrant is Hero Electric. Hero Electric has just announced it's expansion plans for the EV segment.
The electric vehicle manufacturer announced an expansion of its dealer network in Eastern and Central parts of India, with the idea of strengthening its network across all key markets. Hero Electric plans to open 15 new dealerships over the next two months.
Dealer facilities will include advanced services, will be equipped with a group of highly trained and qualified professionals ensuring the highest level of after-sales service. They will also cater to owners currently using Hero vehicles.
Hero Electric currently has over 600 touch points mark in India. They have also expanded their network and now have eight new dealerships in Guwahati, Una, Kaithal & Rohtak, Baranagar, Shriwal, and Thenkasi. These new dealerships have added new touch points in Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu respectively.
Hero Electric has planned to open fifteen new dealerships across cities like Amta in West Bengal, Timarani in Madhya Pradesh, Hazipur in Bihar, and Pratapura in Chhattisgarh among others. The company aims to be present at every state in India. Their aim is over 1500 touch points over the next 2 years to penetrate the most interior parts of the country.
When asked about the expansion plans the company has, Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric India, said, "At Hero Electric, we aim to provide Eco-friendly mobility solutions to people. We are proud to have the largest dealer network across the country and recently crossed 600 touch points."
He added, "Our Eco-friendly products are accessible to many more people across India, enabling every Indian to have a chance to use zero emission, sustainable mobility solutions from Hero Electric. We are planning to open over 1500 touch points in the next 2 years to penetrate the most interior parts of the country."
Thoughts About The Hero Electric Expansion Plan
The electric revolution seems to be back on track. Manufacturers are now formulating expansion plans based on the electric vehicles they already have or want to launch. Good move by Hero Electric. If they government goes ahead with the ban on conventional engines below 150cc, Hero will have a massive network established. Thinking in to the future!