- 11 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition model launched in India. The new 2020 Street 750 limited edition model is priced at Rs 5.47 lakh, ex-showroom (India), making it Rs 13,000 more expensive than the standard variant.
The limited-edition Harley-Davidson Street 750 has been introduced to celebrate the brand's 10-year presence in the Indian market. The new Street 750 will be limited to just 300 units to maintain its exclusivity. The 2020 Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition model is also the first product from the brand to be BS-VI compliant.
The limited-edition model remains unchanged in terms of its overall design. However, it does come with a new Indian Motif on the tank and the tail section. The limited-edition variant also comes with alloy wheels finished in black, along with fork gaiters on the front suspension setup.
Apart from the above cosmetic updates, the 2020 Harley-Davidson Street 750 remains unchanged. It carries forward the same mechanicals as the standard model. This includes a 749cc V-Twin liquid-cooled petrol engine. It produces 60Nm of torque at 3,750rpm, mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the motorcycle is handled by telescopic front forks and twin-shocks at the rear. Braking is handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The launch of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition model took place alongside the unveiling of the Livewire electric motorcycle. Harley-Davidson unveiled the Livewire in the Indian market, ahead of its expected launch later this year or in early-2020.
The LiveWire is the brand's first all-electric motorcycle and is expected to come priced at around Rs 21 lakh, ex-showroom. The Harley-Davidson Livewire is already available in multiple international markets, such as the US, Canada and other European countries.
The Harley-Davidson Livewire is powered by a 15.5kWh battery pack and is said to offer a maximum range of 235km on a single charge. It will also come with a level-3 fast-charging system, allowing 80 per cent charge in just 50 minutes — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson Street 750 Limited Edition Launch
The Harley-Davidson Street 750 limited edition motorcycle is part of the American brand's celebration for completing 10 years in the Indian market. The Harley-Davidson Street 750 rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and the Interceptor 650 in the Indian market.