- 32 min ago Bajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter Live Launch Updates: Watch The Launch Event Here!
- 14 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS-VI Engine Details Leaked: India Launch Expected Soon
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Collaborates With Five Startups Under Mobility & Automobile Innovation Lab program
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- News How to check Karnataka Bank Clerk Result 2019
- Finance India’s Poverty Rate Has Halved Since 1990s: World Bank
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Semi-final 2: Preview: Bengal Warriors, U Mumba eye final berth
- Technology Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL Will Not Launch In India Due To This Reason
- Movies Hema Malini Birthday Special: These Rare Photos Of Bollywood's Dream Girl Will Leave You Mesmerized!
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2019: Here's Why Women Use Sieve Chalni On This Day To See The Moon
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
To celebrate 10 years in India, American motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson has launched a summer internship program. The summer internship program in India follows its success in the United States, where it was launched last summer.
Harley-Davidson India claims that the summer internship program is a great opportunity for Harley fanatics in the country to experience the brand up close and personal. The internship started on the 31st of March and is a one month program.
To qualify for the Harley Davidson India summer internship program, those interested will have to be savvy storytellers who know what will work in today's social media obsessed world and should also have a sense of adventure. Candidates interested in joining the program will have to describe what freedom means to them by creating a video, writing an essay, developing a photo collage or creating whatever piece of content they want to make their application unique and then submitting it to cruiser motorcycle icon's Indian instagram handle — harleydavidson_india.
A total of three interns will be chosen from all the entrants. The Internship program will see these three lucky interns work with Harley Davidson's marketing and social media team. As part of those two teams, the interns will take 'take to the road and document their journey throughout summer.
Speaking about the launch of the summer internship program, Sajeev Rajasekharan, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson® India said, "We are thrilled to launch the INTERN program in India for the first time. The Internship will be a great way to engage and build future Harley-Davidson riders, lending them a first-hand experience of the Harley-Davidson way of life. We are looking forward to the next few months where at the end of the selection process, three candidates will earn their place here to spend a whole month with us."
Apply for the #FindYourFreedom Internship! Post your photo or video tagging us and using the hashtag #FindYourFreedomIndia on Instagram & share your definition of freedom in the captions! *T&C apply— Harley-Davidson Ind (@HarleyIndia) April 2, 2019
Read T&C here: https://t.co/XxFdprsF78#HarleyDavidson #HarleyDavidsonIndia pic.twitter.com/UX7V5oknzK
Harley-Davidson currently sells 18 different motorcycles in India. The Harley range in India starts with the Street 750, which is the most affordable bike from the American cruiser marque currently on sale in India at Rs 5.43 lakh (ex-showroom). The flagship motorcycle of the Harley-Davidson India range is the massive CVO Limited which is powered by a 1,868cc V-twin engine.