- 7 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 2 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Working On A New Electric Car Under Rs 10 Lakh — An Electric Vehicle For The Masses
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Birthday Special: Her 3 Unusually Stunning Make-up Looks
- News Ruckus in MP Assembly over law and order situation, BJP stages walkout
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Sports My target is to qualify for World Championships and then Tokyo Olympics: Dutee Chand
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
To celebrate 10 years in India, American motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson has launched a summer internship program. The summer internship program in India follows its success in the United States, where it was launched last summer.
Harley-Davidson India claims that the summer internship program is a great opportunity for Harley fanatics in the country to experience the brand up close and personal. The internship started on the 31st of March and is a one month program.
To qualify for the Harley Davidson India summer internship program, those interested will have to be savvy storytellers who know what will work in today's social media obsessed world and should also have a sense of adventure. Candidates interested in joining the program will have to describe what freedom means to them by creating a video, writing an essay, developing a photo collage or creating whatever piece of content they want to make their application unique and then submitting it to cruiser motorcycle icon's Indian instagram handle — harleydavidson_india.
A total of three interns will be chosen from all the entrants. The Internship program will see these three lucky interns work with Harley Davidson's marketing and social media team. As part of those two teams, the interns will take 'take to the road and document their journey throughout summer.
Speaking about the launch of the summer internship program, Sajeev Rajasekharan, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson® India said, "We are thrilled to launch the INTERN program in India for the first time. The Internship will be a great way to engage and build future Harley-Davidson riders, lending them a first-hand experience of the Harley-Davidson way of life. We are looking forward to the next few months where at the end of the selection process, three candidates will earn their place here to spend a whole month with us."
Apply for the #FindYourFreedom Internship! Post your photo or video tagging us and using the hashtag #FindYourFreedomIndia on Instagram & share your definition of freedom in the captions! *T&C apply— Harley-Davidson Ind (@HarleyIndia) April 2, 2019
Read T&C here: https://t.co/XxFdprsF78#HarleyDavidson #HarleyDavidsonIndia pic.twitter.com/UX7V5oknzK
Harley-Davidson currently sells 18 different motorcycles in India. The Harley range in India starts with the Street 750, which is the most affordable bike from the American cruiser marque currently on sale in India at Rs 5.43 lakh (ex-showroom). The flagship motorcycle of the Harley-Davidson India range is the massive CVO Limited which is powered by a 1,868cc V-twin engine.