- 14 min ago New Audi Q3 India Launch Confirmed: Expected To Arrive By Early Next Year
- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Technology Xiaomi Announces Mi Band 4 Next Sale Date: Price And Specifications
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestants List: Sharmila Mandre Kuri Prathap & VJ Agni To Appear On The Show!
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Gemopai Astrid Lite electric scooter launched in India. The new Astrid Lite e-scooter is available with a price tag of Rs 79,999, ex-showroom (Delhi). Deliveries for the electric scooter will begin from October and will be available in all dealerships across India.
Gemopai Electric is a joint venture between Goreen E-Mobility and Opai Electric in the Indian market. The company already has two electric scooters on sale in India: Astrid & Ryder. This makes the Astrid Lite the third electric scooter from the brand in the Indian market.
The Astrid Lite is available in a range of five vibrant colours: Eclectic Neon, Deep Indigo, Fiery Red, Burnt Charcoal and Fireball Orange.
The Gemopai Astrid Lite electric scooter comes with a 2.4kW motor and a 1.7kWh lithium-ion battery pack. This offers a range of 75 to 90km on a single charge, depending on the riding mode chosen. The electric scooter also comes with a top-speed of 65km/h.
The battery is removable, making charging easy. The scooter also comes with the option of installing a second battery allowing the range to double to around 150 to 180km. The three riding modes in question come in the form of City, Sport and Economy.
In terms of features, the Gemopai Astrid Lite electric scooter comes with LED lighting all around, keyless start, USB charging post and full-LED coloured instrument display. It also comes with a number of mechanical features. This includes disc brakes up front, side-stand sensor, anti-theft sensors and electronic brake assist.
Amit Raj Singh, Co-Founder, Gemopai Electric, said,
"With Astrid Lite, our intention is to evolve the Electric Scooter options in the market for your everyday commuter. We want to offer products that are an exquisite blend of performance, style and experience. This perfect city scooter is focused at consumers looking for the best value buy and is primed to be a market disruptor with its unique design, fashionable colors, ride quality and service intention. At INR 79,999/- Astrid Lite is today the most affordable combination of best design and top performance in the country."
Thoughts On The Gemopai Astrid Lite Electric Scooter
The Gemopai Astrid Lite is the latest among a long line of new e-scooters available in the Indian market. With India moving towards electric mobility, many companies are introducing electric vehicles in the Indian market. The new Gemopai Astrid Lite will rival the likes of the recently launched Okinawa PraisePro and Ather 340 in the Indian market.