- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Emflux has revealed teasers of the Two and the Two+ Electric Motorcycles on social media recently. The Indian electric vehicle startup had dropped teasers of the motorcycle last year with the name "TWO #FUTUREFIGHTER". However, this time around, the image reveals power figures and the travel range of the two variants.
The Emflux Two+ is set to be more powerful out of the two motorcycles. The Two+ is said to accelerate from 0kmph to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds, and has a top speed of about 180kmph. The Two+ can cover a distance of 200km on a single charge.
The Emflux Two is expected to be the company's affordable motorcycle. The Two does the 0 to 100 kmph mark in 4.5 seconds, and has a top speed of about 160kmph. The Two will have a range of 160km on a single charge. We expect the electric motor to be street-friendly.
The images in the teaser show the Two model finished in white, and the Two+ model finished in grey. We can also spot the swanky looking LED headlight, and expect the bikes to feature LED rear lights and turn indicators. The tank design looks aggressive adding more oomph to the naked design of the bikes. The overall design of the Two and the Two+ are likely to be in sync with the Emflux One.
While Emflux has not revealed too much about the new bikes, we can tell that they feature a taller and flatter handlebar, making for a comfortable and upright riding position. We can expect the bike to feature the same colour TFT instrument console as the Emflux One.
With the naked-street look, and lack of fairings, we expect the bike to be lighter than the Emflux One that stands at 169kgs. The frame could possibly be a steel trellis frame that will help with ergonomics to support street riding.
The Emflux Two and Two+ are expected to share the same underpinnings. We expect the Two+ to have a fully adjustable Ohlins (USD) Upside-Down forks in the front, and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. The Two model however, is expected to feature basic suspension.
We assume that the Emflux Two model will be priced at about Rs 4.5 lakh, and the Two+ model will be priced at about Rs 5 lakh (prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India). There is a possibility that Emflux will showcase the Two and the Two+ models at the Auto Expo 2020. If all goes well, we could see the Emflux Two and Two+ on roads by late 2020.
Thoughts About The Emflux Teaser
Emflux has managed to recapture the attention of their audience with the teaser. Performance and range figures of the all-electric motorcycles look promising. While there have been delays with launches for these motorcycles built by Emflux, we hope that it is in the past, and hope that these motorcycles are soon on Indian roads.