- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 has been won the prestigious "Most Beautiful Bike of the Show" award at EICMA 2019. The votes came from the general public who visited the international motor show is large numbers, over the course of five days. This win brings Ducati it's tenth trophy.
In addition, the "Vote And Win The Most Beautiful Bike Of The Show" competition, put together by Italian motorcycle magazine Motociclismo in collaboration with EICMA, celebrated its fifteenth edition this year.
Over 14,500 enthusiasts voted for the Ducati Streetfighter V4, and the motorcycle was voted for by both visitors of the motor show and users of the Motociclismo website. The new Ducati fighter took first place with 36.7 percent votes.
Results were announced on 10 November, the last day of the Show, and was followed by an official ceremony. The ceremony was attended by Mr Giacomo Casartelli, the Executive Director of EICMA, and Mr Federico Aliverti, the Editor-in-Chief of Motociclismo.
Mr Andrea Ferraresi, the Design Center Director at Ducati said, "We are particularly proud to receive this award in a competition where all the manufacturers participate with their flagship models and the general public of EICMA, the most important motorcycle fair in the world, has elected the Streetfighter V4 as the most beautiful."
The ceremony for the "Most Beautiful Bike of the Show" was the closing act of a week full of exhibitions and events that saw over 5 lakh visitors, an increase in comparison to the attendance at last year's show.
Ducati showed-off the all new Streetfighter V4 that features a high and wide handlebar, a Desmosedici Stradale 1.2-litre engine that produces 208bhp of power, features biplane wings, and the latest electronics package Ducati has to offer.
Ducati also unveiled an all new Panigale V2, the 2020 Panigale V4, the Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour, the Diavel 1260 in a stunning Dark Stealth paint scheme, and the Diavel 1260 S in the traditional Ducati Red paint scheme.
Thoughts About The Streetfighter V4 Winning The Beauty Contest
The all new Streetfighter is definitely eye candy and we're happy for Ducati. The motorcycle does look gorgeous, and definitely drop dead gorgeous in red. Congratulations to the entire Ducati team!