- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- News Tejashwi trains guns at JDU leader for police officer's use of MLC's car
- Finance PSU Bank Shares Surge On Govt’s Recapitalization Announcement
- Sports Ashwin's unhappy time continues as he may lose Kings XI Punjab captaincy
- Movies Mom-to-be Amy Jackson Chills Like A Boss With Boyfriend George Panayiotou In A Pool!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Protection Cases And Covers To Buy In India
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati has officially revealed the Super Soco CUx electric scooter. However, the scooter is not an all-Ducati production. Ducati has partnered wit United Kingdom based electric scooter start-up, Super Soco to manufacture the electric scooter.
What makes the CUx really special, and what will definitely make this scooter sell, is the fact that this scooter is used at the paddocks by the Ducati MotoGP team. Ducati has not made any changes to the design of the Super Soco CUx. The only difference is the new white and red theme.
The Ducati Super Soco CUx features a full LED headlamp, and the company claims that it offers a visibility of 75 meters. It also features a high definition night time camera in the front of the scooter with a video feed built in to the fully digital instrument cluster.
The Ducati Super Soco CUx is powered b y a 3 Ah Lithium-ion battery, and has a power output of 3.6hp. The torque however is very impressive and stands at a massive 130Nm. The electric scooter also features a Bosch electric motor with a maximum output of 2,700 watts. The instant acceleration on the EV is said to be at par with Ducati's performance bikes.
The top speed stands at 45 kilometers per hour, and Ducati says the range on the Super Soco CUx is 75 kilometers at a full charge. The battery on the Super Soco CUx takes 3.5 hours to charge completely and the scooter features fast charging. Braking is taken care of by single 180 mm disc at both ends. The scooter also features EBS.
The cool quotient of the Ducati Super Soco CUx is that it features a G-Force sensor, which is automatically activated, and the scooter sends all information that is gathered to a smartphone connected to the scooter. The Super Soco CUx can be connected to a smartphone via the Super Soco application, and can be used to control various functions.
The CUx Ducati is priced at a premium prices of Great Britain Pounds 2299 pounds, which is approximately Rs 2.06 lakh, plus taxes and import duties, making it one of the most expensive electric scooters.
Thoughts About The Ducati Super Soco CUx
Good looking little electric scooter as far as we are concerned. We do not thing this scooter will ever make it to India, and we're also sure no one would pay that kind of a price for it unless it has Valentino Rossi's signature across the front. But those torque numbers! Wow!