- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 4 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls humble hosts Tamil Thalaivas
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati has launched a special-edition Panigale V4 in the Indian market. The Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 is priced at Rs 54.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Only 500 units of the motorcycle are available worldwide; all of which have received a number of cosmetic and mechanical changes. This includes the bike number 5 (Carlin Dunne's bike number) which will be auctioned off; with the proceeds going to a fund-raising effort in memory of Carlin Dunne.
The special and limited-edition Panigale V4 celebrates 25-years of the iconic Ducati 916 motorcycle. The special edition model, called ‘Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916' was unveiled a couple of days back at Pebble Beach, California, USA. The unveiling of the ‘Anniversario 916' model took place in the presence of Carl Fogarty — a four-time World Superbike Championships (WSBK) with the Ducati 916.
The model is now the most expensive version of the Panigale V4 available in the Indian market. This record was previously held by the Panigale V4 Speciale and the V4 R versions; priced at Rs 51.81 lakh and Rs 51.87 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India stated,
"The Ducati 916 is one of the most iconic motorcycles to have come out of the Borgo Panigale factory and it redefined design and performance at its time."
"At Ducati, we're very proud of our heritage and what better way to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the 916 than to produce an ultra-exclusive version of the Panigale V4, recognizing our present and the past."
"The Panigale V4 25° Anniversary 916 is coming to India and I'm sure bike enthusiasts and collectors alike will appreciate its uniqueness."
In terms of mechanicals, the Anniversario 916 edition is based on the Panigale V4 S. This includes the 1,103cc V4 engine producing 214bhp and 124Nm of torque. However, it does also borrow certain components from the more track-focused V4 R variant. This includes the sportier frame, dry clutch, track-specific electronics, traction control system and the quick-shifter system as well.
Design-wise, the Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 model comes with a special livery, paying tribute to that on the original Ducati 916. The new special edition model will also get forged magnesium wheels, titanium Akrapovic exhaust and a bunch of other performance components, including a ton of carbon-fibre parts as well.
Thoughts On The Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916
The Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 is an extremely special motorcycle, paying tribute to one of the most iconic superbikes from the brand. Priced at Rs 54.90 lakh, Ducati will start deliveries from October 2019. Being a special-edition as well, owners will also get a certificate of authenticity with the motorcycle.