- 55 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati India is celebrating the one-year sales of the Monster 821 in the country. The Ducati Monster 821 launched in India a year ago, now comes with a number of accessories as standard as part of the company's celebratory offer.
Since its launch in the Indian market, the Ducati has sold over 100 units of the Monster 821 making it the top-selling naked superbike in the market. To celebrate the sales milestone, Ducati is offering world-class accessories as standard on the Monster 821 and the Monster 797+ in the Indian market.
Accessories on the Ducati Monster 821 include a Termignoni exhaust system and a Quick Shifter (up/down) for improved performance and capabilities. Customers of the Ducati Monster 797+ will receive the Termignoni exhaust system as well. All these additions will be free of cost to the customers for a limited time period only.
Sergi Canovas Managing Director of Ducati India, stated:
"The Monster has always been the most special bike in the Ducati portfolio. Last year we celebrated 25 years of Monster with the comeback of Monster 821, and this year, we decided to celebrate one year of Monster 821 in style by complementing it with an armor it rightfully deserves and would definitely excite the naked bike enthusiasts in the country. The addition of the Termignoni exhaust system and DQS will work flawlessly to make the Monster 821 much more desirable as an urban city tourer while giving it more aggression and street presence. Now even the 797+ will come with the Termignoni with this celebratory offer, I am sure that the passionate bikers will find a lot more value in this package and, the Monster, will once again be their companion of choice in the naked-bike category."
The Ducati Monster 821 comes powered by a 821cc Testastretta L-Twin liquid-cooled engine producing 109bhp at 9,250rpm and 86Nm of peak torque at 7,750rpm. It is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Ducati Monster 821 Sales In India
The Ducati Monster 821 is one of the popular offerings from the Italian superbike manufacturer in the country. The Ducati Monster 821 in India rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple, Suzuki GSX-S750 and the Yamaha MT-09.