- 1 min ago Maruti Suzuki, Dealer Ordered To Pay Rs 1 Lakh Compensation
- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 3 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- 3 hrs ago Vespa & Aprilia To Launch FI Scooters With LED Headlamps & New Scooters With 200cc Engine
- Movies Court Acquits Actor Vidyut Jamwal In 2007 Assault Case
- Lifestyle Encephalitis: The Deadly Condition That Killed More Than 100 Children In Bihar
- News Upset over no electricity for 38 years, farmer gulps poison in front of minister
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Sports Virat Kohli on his way to being hailed as greatest of all time: Ranveer Singh
- Finance Fitch Lowers India Growth Forecast For FY20 To 6.6%
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ducati India is celebrating the one-year sales of the Monster 821 in the country. The Ducati Monster 821 launched in India a year ago, now comes with a number of accessories as standard as part of the company's celebratory offer.
Since its launch in the Indian market, the Ducati has sold over 100 units of the Monster 821 making it the top-selling naked superbike in the market. To celebrate the sales milestone, Ducati is offering world-class accessories as standard on the Monster 821 and the Monster 797+ in the Indian market.
Accessories on the Ducati Monster 821 include a Termignoni exhaust system and a Quick Shifter (up/down) for improved performance and capabilities. Customers of the Ducati Monster 797+ will receive the Termignoni exhaust system as well. All these additions will be free of cost to the customers for a limited time period only.
Sergi Canovas Managing Director of Ducati India, stated:
"The Monster has always been the most special bike in the Ducati portfolio. Last year we celebrated 25 years of Monster with the comeback of Monster 821, and this year, we decided to celebrate one year of Monster 821 in style by complementing it with an armor it rightfully deserves and would definitely excite the naked bike enthusiasts in the country. The addition of the Termignoni exhaust system and DQS will work flawlessly to make the Monster 821 much more desirable as an urban city tourer while giving it more aggression and street presence. Now even the 797+ will come with the Termignoni with this celebratory offer, I am sure that the passionate bikers will find a lot more value in this package and, the Monster, will once again be their companion of choice in the naked-bike category."
The Ducati Monster 821 comes powered by a 821cc Testastretta L-Twin liquid-cooled engine producing 109bhp at 9,250rpm and 86Nm of peak torque at 7,750rpm. It is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Ducati Monster 821 Sales In India
The Ducati Monster 821 is one of the popular offerings from the Italian superbike manufacturer in the country. The Ducati Monster 821 in India rival the likes of the Kawasaki Z900, Triumph Street Triple, Suzuki GSX-S750 and the Yamaha MT-09.