- 8 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 31 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 40 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Sports Up to four Ashes spots up for grabs, says Australia coach Langer
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
Ducati unveiled their 2019 Scrambler line up at the 2019 EICMA Motorcycle show. The Scrambler line up, consisting of the Scrambler Icon, the Scrambler Cafe Racer, the Scrambler Desert Sled and the Scrambler Full Throttle has just been launched in India.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "The Scrambler range is one of the most loved and highest selling Ducati family in the country. Scramblers have always been the quintessential bike when it comes to accessible power and supreme control on any kind of roads and this year, we have made the entire range more advanced and capable. The new line up is a cultural movement in itself standing for a free-spirited attitude. The Ducati Scrambler isn't just a bike: it's a whole new lifestyle, shaped by dedicated apparel and accessories. This is our first product launch of the year and we are thrilled to introduce the all new Scrambler range in India."
The new 2019 Ducati Scrambler get a load of improvement over the outgoing models. Changes are cosmetic as well as improvements in ride-ability. The Ducati Scrambler series are imported from Thailand as Completely Built Units (CBU).
While the new Ducati Scramblers look identical to the older models, a closer look reveals changes. There are new LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) featured within the headlight unit, the instrument cluster now features a fuel gauge and gear indicators, an improved switch-gear, a lighter clutch assembly, and adjustable levers. The seats are also newer and more comfortable.
The most noticeable change on the 2019 Scrambler range is the suspension. It features a softer set up that offers better ride quality than the previous models. Ducati says that this softer suspension set up does not affect handling. Another big upgrade is the addition of cornering ABS.
The mechanics on the Ducati Scrambler 2019 variants remain the same. The motorcycles feature the stock 803cc L-Twin air cooled engine that produces 73bhp of power and 67Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The Ducati Scrambler has been Ducati's most successful model globally. Since its launch, Ducati has retailed 500 of these machines in India. The new models will compete with the Triumph Scrambler in this segment.
The Ducati Scrambler Icon is priced at Rs 7.89 lakh while the Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer is priced at Rs 9.78 lakh. The Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle is priced at Rs 8.92 lakh, the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled is priced at Rs 9.93 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Line Up
The Scrambler has always looked fast and fun. The new line up looks really great and the changes and upgrades Ducati has pushed to the new line up will make the motorcycles better to be on. We're trying to get out hands on one so we can let you know more about the motorcycles.
EICMA (Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo Motociclo e Accessori), or the Milan Motorcycle Shows is an annual trade show in Milan, Italy featuring motorcycles.