- 8 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 10 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has announced the brand's upcoming Ducati Riding Experience (DRE) schedule for the second half of 2019. The idea behind these events are to help owners understand how capable their motorcycles are and to nurture the inner biker of each individual.
The Experience will feature five new events. There is the Ducati Safety event in July, followed by the Ducati Dream Tour of Spiti Valley, there's the DRE Individual Racetrack Training and the DRE Off-Road Days in August, the DRE Track Days in September, the Ducati Race Cup in October, and the 2019 JK Tyre Superbike Championship in November.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India, said, "We brought the global DRE program in India to provide an unparalleled level of experience in accordance to the passion and interests of motorcycle enthusiast. 2018 has been very successful for Ducati with some great riding and learning courses."
"We look forward to providing more unique experiences this year in every riding genre and engage more with Ducati community in India. These activities enable riders to learn from the best instructors, further enhancing their love and passion for riding a Ducati," he added.
The Ducati Safety event is a new feature in the DRE Program, and it aims to help riders acquire maximum knowledge and preparation 'to-do' that are necessary for safe riding. The DRE Safety course features tailor-made safety concepts depending on individual riders' experience.
The Ducati Riding Experience Individual Racetrack Training focuses on one on one, world class training, from certified DRE instructors. The event is specifically designed for performance of man and machine on a racetrack.
The DRE Off-Road course is designed for to help riders improve their off-road riding skills. The course focuses primarily on building confidence of riders over water logs, and uneven terrain. The course includes setting up a motorcycle for off-road use, preparation for off-road riding, and handling a motorcycle in such terrain.
DRE Track Days is an event that is focused on enhancing racetrack skill sets. Riders will get the opportunity to ride along side the official test rider for Ducati, Alessandro Valia. The event will also allow for non owners to experience the Ducati DNA by test riding Ducati superbikes on track.
In addition, Ducati has also partnered with Infinity Resorts to offers the "Do It Yourself- Ducati Discoveries Experience". The DIY set up allows for riders to design their own Dream Tours with Ducati. Four more destinations are said to be ready to be added to the list of places for the DIY Experience, in addition to Infinity Resorts that is near Corbett National Park.
Thoughts About The Ducati Riding Experience Program
Excellent additions by Ducati. This is what we need all premium motorcycle manufacturers to do. Making performance motorcycles available to the India customer is okay, but making an effort to help owners understand their machines and what they are capable of is something else. Good job Ducati! We shall see you at the DRE.