- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- 1 day ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 1 day ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 1 day ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Lifestyle 9 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hurdles For Body Fitness
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Ducati is all set to launch the 2019 Hypermotard 950 in the Indian market. The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 has been confirmed to launch in India on 12th June 2019. The motorcycle was first showcased at the 2018 EICMA held in the month of October.
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 will be available in two variants: standard and SP. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 is a completely new model, with revised styling, new engine and updated chassis, suspension and electronics. Once launched in India, the Hypermotard 950 will replace the older Hypermotard 939.
The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will be powered by a 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine producing 114bhp qat 9,000rpm and 96Nm of torque at 7,250rpm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The new engine offers higher compression ratios, new engine mapping, new exhaust cam profile and new 53mm throttle bodies.
The standard Ducati Hypermotard 950 comes with fully-adjustable front forks from Marzocchi and a monoshock suspension at the rear from Sachs. The Hypermotard 950 SP, on the other hand is offered with a full Ohlins suspension set up at both the front and rear. The SP variant also comes with lighter Marchesini forged wheels; this helps the SP variant weigh lesser than the standard by 2kg. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP also comes with a higher seat height of 890mm, which is almost 120mm taller than the standard model.
Apart from these, both variants of the 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will come with a host of features and equipment. These include Bosch Cornering ABS. Wheelie control, multiple riding modes (Sport, Touring & Urban), new 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster and traction control.
Thoughts On The Ducati Hypermotard 950 India-Launch
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 will replace the current Hypermotard 939 in the market. Once launched in India, Ducati will first bring in the standard variant, while the Hypermotard SP might come in at a later stage. The standard variant is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 11 to 12 lakh, ex-showroom. The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will rival the likes of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 in the Indian market.