- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- News RBI board meet today, likely to discuss on Bimal Jalan report
- Sports Raonic withdraws from US Open due to glute injury
- Movies Did Upheaval In Darshan’s Personal Life End His Friendship With Sudeep? Sudeep’s Family Targeted
- Finance Sensex Rallies On FM's Booster Dose; Gains 330 Points
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 And Note10 Plus Accessories: Best Cases And Covers to Buy In India
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati is all set to launch the 2019 Hypermotard 950 in the Indian market. The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 has been confirmed to launch in India on 12th June 2019. The motorcycle was first showcased at the 2018 EICMA held in the month of October.
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 will be available in two variants: standard and SP. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 is a completely new model, with revised styling, new engine and updated chassis, suspension and electronics. Once launched in India, the Hypermotard 950 will replace the older Hypermotard 939.
The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will be powered by a 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine producing 114bhp qat 9,000rpm and 96Nm of torque at 7,250rpm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The new engine offers higher compression ratios, new engine mapping, new exhaust cam profile and new 53mm throttle bodies.
The standard Ducati Hypermotard 950 comes with fully-adjustable front forks from Marzocchi and a monoshock suspension at the rear from Sachs. The Hypermotard 950 SP, on the other hand is offered with a full Ohlins suspension set up at both the front and rear. The SP variant also comes with lighter Marchesini forged wheels; this helps the SP variant weigh lesser than the standard by 2kg. The Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP also comes with a higher seat height of 890mm, which is almost 120mm taller than the standard model.
Apart from these, both variants of the 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will come with a host of features and equipment. These include Bosch Cornering ABS. Wheelie control, multiple riding modes (Sport, Touring & Urban), new 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster and traction control.
Thoughts On The Ducati Hypermotard 950 India-Launch
The Ducati Hypermotard 950 will replace the current Hypermotard 939 in the market. Once launched in India, Ducati will first bring in the standard variant, while the Hypermotard SP might come in at a later stage. The standard variant is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 11 to 12 lakh, ex-showroom. The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 will rival the likes of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 900 in the Indian market.