- 11 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- News Bank Jobs: Nainital Bank clerk vacancies announced; How to apply for 100 bank clerk jobs
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Ducati India has announced the launch of the DRE (Ducati Riding Experience) Racetrack Training Programme in the country. The certification course is aimed to be the perfect platform for motorcycle enthusiasts to explore the full potential of superbikes such as the Ducati Panigale V4, on a racetrack.
The Indian-debut of the widely-acclaimed Ducati DRE programme follows its racetrack certification in Thailand. At the event, Gurvinder Singh and Anand Dharmaraj — two popular names in Indian two-wheeler motorsports — were certified as official DRE Racetrack instructors.
Gurvinder Singh from Redline Racing is a multiple-time winner of JK Tyre Superbike Championship. He was the first Indian rider to win a championship for Ducati Indian team on a stock Panigale V4. Anand Dharmaraj is the chief trainer of Bangalore-based Indimotard TWO track school. He has several thousand kilometres of track experience.
Both riders had to undergo a tough theory session on the first day and complex riding tests on the day after, before finally getting certified. The certification was handed over by global DRE instructors, Dario Marchetti and Alessandro Valia, who've got decades of unparalleled racing and training experience, put together.
Ducati Racetrack Training Programme consists of different courses, subdivided as per the needs and abilities of the participants. Besides the opportunity of riding Ducati's performance machines, the world-class training programme will also help budding Indian racers to hone their riding skills.
Ducati India will be introducing exclusive training sessions for the Ducatisiti (a cool Italian title given for a Ducati enthusiast) who wish to race in the Ducati Race Cup or the National Championships.
Speaking about the programme, Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India shared, "Ducati stands for style, sophistication and performance and nothing justifies our brand values more than seeing a Ducati rider unleashing his bike's capabilities on the racetrack. It gives us immense pleasure to announce the start of the DRE Racetrack programme, and becoming one of the first luxury motorcycle brands in India to do so. We're committed towards providing the best adrenaline pumping experiences for our Ducatisti and after announcing the Ducati Race Cup, Ducati India is working hard to develop this sport in India."
Thoughts On Ducati DRE India Racetrack Training Programme
As mentioned before, Ducati India's new DRE initiative will serve as an ideal start for those who wish to try out performance-motorcycle racing. Registrations for the programme will be open on Ducati India's official website. Stay tuned for more updates on this.