- 14 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu mocks exit polls, says most have gone wrong since 1999
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Movies Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shines Bright In A Metallic Yellow Gown On The Red Carpet!
- Technology Get Realme C2 in just Rs. 2000: Here are the details
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi Ups Her Cannes 2019 Fashion Closet With A Statement Floral Jumpsuit
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ducati India has announced the launch of the DRE (Ducati Riding Experience) Racetrack Training Programme in the country. The certification course is aimed to be the perfect platform for motorcycle enthusiasts to explore the full potential of superbikes such as the Ducati Panigale V4, on a racetrack.
The Indian-debut of the widely-acclaimed Ducati DRE programme follows its racetrack certification in Thailand. At the event, Gurvinder Singh and Anand Dharmaraj — two popular names in Indian two-wheeler motorsports — were certified as official DRE Racetrack instructors.
Gurvinder Singh from Redline Racing is a multiple-time winner of JK Tyre Superbike Championship. He was the first Indian rider to win a championship for Ducati Indian team on a stock Panigale V4. Anand Dharmaraj is the chief trainer of Bangalore-based Indimotard TWO track school. He has several thousand kilometres of track experience.
Both riders had to undergo a tough theory session on the first day and complex riding tests on the day after, before finally getting certified. The certification was handed over by global DRE instructors, Dario Marchetti and Alessandro Valia, who've got decades of unparalleled racing and training experience, put together.
Ducati Racetrack Training Programme consists of different courses, subdivided as per the needs and abilities of the participants. Besides the opportunity of riding Ducati's performance machines, the world-class training programme will also help budding Indian racers to hone their riding skills.
Ducati India will be introducing exclusive training sessions for the Ducatisiti (a cool Italian title given for a Ducati enthusiast) who wish to race in the Ducati Race Cup or the National Championships.
Speaking about the programme, Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India shared, "Ducati stands for style, sophistication and performance and nothing justifies our brand values more than seeing a Ducati rider unleashing his bike's capabilities on the racetrack. It gives us immense pleasure to announce the start of the DRE Racetrack programme, and becoming one of the first luxury motorcycle brands in India to do so. We're committed towards providing the best adrenaline pumping experiences for our Ducatisti and after announcing the Ducati Race Cup, Ducati India is working hard to develop this sport in India."
Thoughts On Ducati DRE India Racetrack Training Programme
As mentioned before, Ducati India's new DRE initiative will serve as an ideal start for those who wish to try out performance-motorcycle racing. Registrations for the programme will be open on Ducati India's official website. Stay tuned for more updates on this.