- 1 hr ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- 2 hrs ago Ather Electric Scooters To Launch In Kozhikode During Phase 1 Sales Expansion
- 3 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS BS6 Delivery Timeline Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 6 hrs ago Kia Sonet Registers 25,000 Pre-Launch Bookings: Range-Topping GTX+ Receives Highest Demand
- News Sushant Singh Rajput's death: HC adjourns hearing on bail pleas in drugs case
- Lifestyle 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Deletes Tweets, Blocks Journalist After Being Condemned For Threatening Him
- Sports IPL 2020: Jasprit Bumrah can fill the shoes of Lasith Malinga for Mumbai Indians in this season, says Brett Lee
- Technology Sennheiser Introduces CX 400BT True Wireless Earbuds: Should You Buy?
- Education UP Board Compartment Exam Date 2020 For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Finance Changes In NAV Rules Of Mutual Fund Rules From 1 Jan 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Ducati India has announced the launch of the DRE (Ducati Riding Experience) Racetrack Training Programme in the country. The certification course is aimed to be the perfect platform for motorcycle enthusiasts to explore the full potential of superbikes such as the Ducati Panigale V4, on a racetrack.
The Indian-debut of the widely-acclaimed Ducati DRE programme follows its racetrack certification in Thailand. At the event, Gurvinder Singh and Anand Dharmaraj — two popular names in Indian two-wheeler motorsports — were certified as official DRE Racetrack instructors.
Gurvinder Singh from Redline Racing is a multiple-time winner of JK Tyre Superbike Championship. He was the first Indian rider to win a championship for Ducati Indian team on a stock Panigale V4. Anand Dharmaraj is the chief trainer of Bangalore-based Indimotard TWO track school. He has several thousand kilometres of track experience.
Both riders had to undergo a tough theory session on the first day and complex riding tests on the day after, before finally getting certified. The certification was handed over by global DRE instructors, Dario Marchetti and Alessandro Valia, who've got decades of unparalleled racing and training experience, put together.
Ducati Racetrack Training Programme consists of different courses, subdivided as per the needs and abilities of the participants. Besides the opportunity of riding Ducati's performance machines, the world-class training programme will also help budding Indian racers to hone their riding skills.
Ducati India will be introducing exclusive training sessions for the Ducatisiti (a cool Italian title given for a Ducati enthusiast) who wish to race in the Ducati Race Cup or the National Championships.
Speaking about the programme, Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India shared, "Ducati stands for style, sophistication and performance and nothing justifies our brand values more than seeing a Ducati rider unleashing his bike's capabilities on the racetrack. It gives us immense pleasure to announce the start of the DRE Racetrack programme, and becoming one of the first luxury motorcycle brands in India to do so. We're committed towards providing the best adrenaline pumping experiences for our Ducatisti and after announcing the Ducati Race Cup, Ducati India is working hard to develop this sport in India."
Thoughts On Ducati DRE India Racetrack Training Programme
As mentioned before, Ducati India's new DRE initiative will serve as an ideal start for those who wish to try out performance-motorcycle racing. Registrations for the programme will be open on Ducati India's official website. Stay tuned for more updates on this.