- 16 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 40 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Sports World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers: India in Group E with Qatar
- News UP CM framing Azam Khan in false cases: SP leader Ram Govind Chaudhary
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Ducati has unveiled their one-off version of the Diavel model, called the Diavel S 1260 Materico. The special one-off model celebrates the Milan Design Week in Italy and features a number of cosmetic changes, which help it stand out among the standard version.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico has been designed and conceptualised by a number of designers including Andrea Ferraresi (Ducati), Mitja Borket (Lamborghini), Piero Misani (Pirelli R&D Director) and Walter De Silva (former VW Design Boss). Apart from the updates to the Diavel's design, the motorcycle also makes use of a number of other sophisticated materials all across the Materico.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico makes use of carbon-fibre side panels on he fuel tank, suede-style material for the seats, unique 10-spoke alloy wheel design and a bunch of yellow accents along the air-intake edges and seats, as well as a blacked-out exhaust.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico also comes with a TFT LCD Instrument console, hands free ignition, cruise control and bluetooth connectivity; among other standard features on offer.
Mechanically, the Diavel S 1260 Materico remains unchanged. It continues to be powered by a 1262cc L-twin 'Testastretta' engine producing 159bhp and 129Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Diavel uses 50mm upside-down forks at the front and a 48mm monoshock at the rear with pre-load adjustability. Both the front and rear suspension setups are from Ohlins. Braking on the Diavel 1260 S is through twin 320mm discs up front and a single 260mm disc at the rear from Brembo.
Andrea Farraresi, Ducati Design Director, stated:
"We wanted to pay homage to the incredibly artistic and creative Milan Design Week by making our Diavel 1260 more audacious and original than ever. The Diavel 1260 Materico brings out all the vividness of the used material and the painstaking attention to detail that, together with high-tech components, make this bike such an effective blend of form and function."
Thoughts On The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico
The Special edition one-off Diavel 1260 S Materico will not make it into production. The motorcycle, will however, be showcased at a number of events in Milan, Italy including the Mororcycle Arts and Designers Show (MOARD) between 3rd and 5th May.