- 1 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Arrives At Dealership Ahead Of Launch In India
- 58 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Effect: Gaddalakonda Ganesh Finding It Hard To Break-Even?
- Lifestyle How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- News ICAT NET 2019 application process begins: Check exam dates here
- Sports Sourav Ganguly will lead Indian cricket to prosperity: VVS Laxman
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Technology PUBG Mobile New Update To Bring Halloween Mode, New Weapons, And More
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Ducati has unveiled their one-off version of the Diavel model, called the Diavel S 1260 Materico. The special one-off model celebrates the Milan Design Week in Italy and features a number of cosmetic changes, which help it stand out among the standard version.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico has been designed and conceptualised by a number of designers including Andrea Ferraresi (Ducati), Mitja Borket (Lamborghini), Piero Misani (Pirelli R&D Director) and Walter De Silva (former VW Design Boss). Apart from the updates to the Diavel's design, the motorcycle also makes use of a number of other sophisticated materials all across the Materico.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico makes use of carbon-fibre side panels on he fuel tank, suede-style material for the seats, unique 10-spoke alloy wheel design and a bunch of yellow accents along the air-intake edges and seats, as well as a blacked-out exhaust.
The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico also comes with a TFT LCD Instrument console, hands free ignition, cruise control and bluetooth connectivity; among other standard features on offer.
Mechanically, the Diavel S 1260 Materico remains unchanged. It continues to be powered by a 1262cc L-twin 'Testastretta' engine producing 159bhp and 129Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Diavel uses 50mm upside-down forks at the front and a 48mm monoshock at the rear with pre-load adjustability. Both the front and rear suspension setups are from Ohlins. Braking on the Diavel 1260 S is through twin 320mm discs up front and a single 260mm disc at the rear from Brembo.
Andrea Farraresi, Ducati Design Director, stated:
"We wanted to pay homage to the incredibly artistic and creative Milan Design Week by making our Diavel 1260 more audacious and original than ever. The Diavel 1260 Materico brings out all the vividness of the used material and the painstaking attention to detail that, together with high-tech components, make this bike such an effective blend of form and function."
Thoughts On The Ducati Diavel S 1260 Materico
The Special edition one-off Diavel 1260 S Materico will not make it into production. The motorcycle, will however, be showcased at a number of events in Milan, Italy including the Mororcycle Arts and Designers Show (MOARD) between 3rd and 5th May.