- 2 min ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- 2 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For May 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 69% Decline With 1.12 Lakh Sales Last Month
- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Sold Out In India Within Three Months Of Launch
- News Cyclone Nisarga: 10 NDRF teams deployed as storm approaches Mumbai
- Movies A Fan Performs Aarti Of Sonu Sood's Picture After Reuniting With His Mother; The Actor Reacts Humbly
- Sports F1 announces first eight races of revised 2020 calendar
- Finance Fixed Income Options To Look At After 7.75% RBI Bonds Are No Longer Available
- Technology Delhi Corona App: How To Download And Use New Mobile App
- Lifestyle From Canvas Painting To Playing Guitar, Ananya Panday Gives Quarantine Goals In Cute Outfits
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Italian superbike manufacturer, Ducati has launched their all-new Diavel 1260 and 1260 S in the Indian market. The new Ducati Diavel 1260 is priced at Rs 17.70 lakh while the 1260 S is offered with a price tag of Rs 19.25 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new Ducati Diavel 1260 comes with a host of updates, making it more muscular, agile and powerful from the previous model. Bookings for the new Diavel 1260 is now open in Ducati dealerships across Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India, stated:
"When the Diavel was launched, it created a new category altogether. It became a motorcycle responsible for giving a new definition to power cruisers and created a cult following amongst young motorcycle enthusiasts for its devilish looks and superbike level performance."
He further added, "The new Diavel 1260 is a step above its predecessor, promising the personalities of a naked roadster and a power cruiser, making it a "Mega Monster". The Diavel has been one of most loved power cruisers in India and was one of our most popular models and we are confident that the new Diavel 1260 will be loved and celebrated by the rider community."
The new Ducati Diavel 1260 is powered by a 1,262cc twin-cylinder Testastretta SVT engine. It produces 159bhp @ 9,500rpm and 129Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm. The engine comes with Ducati's ‘Desmodromic Valve Timing' - essentially a variable valve timing offering torque across the entire rev range.
Ducati offers the new Diavel 1260 with a host of features. This includes a 6-axis Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, Power Launch, Cruise control, and a host of riding modes as well.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 S further comes with a standard up/down quickshifter, LED DRLs and a Ducati Multimedia system which can be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 is offered in a single paint scheme called Sandstone Grey (with a blacked-out frame) while the Diavel 1260 S is available with two paint schemes: Thrilling Black and Dark Stealth (both of them come with a red frame).
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260
The new (2019) Ducati Diavel 1260 and the 1260 S come with a host of updates, along with revised mechanicals making it a more powerful and agile motorcycle than its predecessor. Deliveries of the new motorcycle will begin in India very soon.