- 35 min ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 52 min ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- Technology List Of Most Rated Premium Smartphones In Flipkart 2021
- Movies Gauahar Khan Pens Heartfelt Note Post Her Father Zafar Ahmed Khan’s Demise; Calls Him Her ‘Hero’
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- News RailTel launches prepaid plans for Wi-Fi at more than 4000 railway stations in India
- Sports IPL 2021: Delhi Capitals announce JSW as the principal sponsor for upcoming season
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor Raises Temperature In Delhi As She Steps Out In A Light Yellow Saree For Panghat Song Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
Italian superbike manufacturer, Ducati has launched their all-new Diavel 1260 and 1260 S in the Indian market. The new Ducati Diavel 1260 is priced at Rs 17.70 lakh while the 1260 S is offered with a price tag of Rs 19.25 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new Ducati Diavel 1260 comes with a host of updates, making it more muscular, agile and powerful from the previous model. Bookings for the new Diavel 1260 is now open in Ducati dealerships across Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India, stated:
"When the Diavel was launched, it created a new category altogether. It became a motorcycle responsible for giving a new definition to power cruisers and created a cult following amongst young motorcycle enthusiasts for its devilish looks and superbike level performance."
He further added, "The new Diavel 1260 is a step above its predecessor, promising the personalities of a naked roadster and a power cruiser, making it a "Mega Monster". The Diavel has been one of most loved power cruisers in India and was one of our most popular models and we are confident that the new Diavel 1260 will be loved and celebrated by the rider community."
The new Ducati Diavel 1260 is powered by a 1,262cc twin-cylinder Testastretta SVT engine. It produces 159bhp @ 9,500rpm and 129Nm of torque @ 7,500rpm. The engine comes with Ducati's ‘Desmodromic Valve Timing' - essentially a variable valve timing offering torque across the entire rev range.
Ducati offers the new Diavel 1260 with a host of features. This includes a 6-axis Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, Power Launch, Cruise control, and a host of riding modes as well.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 S further comes with a standard up/down quickshifter, LED DRLs and a Ducati Multimedia system which can be connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 is offered in a single paint scheme called Sandstone Grey (with a blacked-out frame) while the Diavel 1260 S is available with two paint schemes: Thrilling Black and Dark Stealth (both of them come with a red frame).
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260
The new (2019) Ducati Diavel 1260 and the 1260 S come with a host of updates, along with revised mechanicals making it a more powerful and agile motorcycle than its predecessor. Deliveries of the new motorcycle will begin in India very soon.