- 1 hr ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 1 hr ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- 3 hrs ago Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- News ‘One Nation, One Election’: PM chairs all party meet as several oppn leaders give a miss
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Movies Radhika Pandit Believes In Fairytale Relationship Not Because Of Yash, But This Couple!
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Lifestyle Two Women Hospitalized After Using A Vacuum Hose To End Their Periods Early
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ducati India announces the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience. This is specific to the Indian market only and is not available anywhere else, across the globe. The Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience is tailored for Ducati motorcycle owners who desire to explore places on their motorcycles but have been unable to do so yet.
Ducati Conducts a few rides every year wherein a Ducati owner can simply pay the registration fee and turn up with his/her Ducati motorcycle and then ride along. However, many Ducati owners have in the past found it difficult to join such rides because of their unavailability on the particular dates.
Well, it seems like Ducati India has been listening to their pleas and has curated this one-of-a-kind experience. Riders can visit the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience website and choose an itinerary with dates according to their convenience. Ducati India will provide the maps that can be downloaded and other details.
The Ducati owner can choose to ride solo or ride in a group. Currently, only one such map is live on the website and this is the tour of the Jim Corbett National Park. Four more routes will be added to the website at a later stage.
The routes that will soon come up on the site include Bandhavgarh, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Kaziranga National Park and the Great Rann Of Kutch. Ducati India has tied-up with Infinity Resorts for the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience.
The resort rooms will be booked through the Ducati Riders booking line. The package will include Jeep safaris, riding trails and bird tours. The final decision on the number of days of the tour will be taken by the rider.
Thoughts On Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience
The Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience is unique and is certainly the first-of-its-kind in India. This will allow Ducati riders to explore different places across the country knowing that accomodation and other amenities are already taken care of, and yet they have the freedom to have itinerary of their own choice.