- 8 hrs ago Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Hyundai Registers 12,583 Units Of Sales After Resuming Operations
- 12 hrs ago MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility Opens In Bangalore: New Course For Some Slideways Action
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Lifestyle Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ducati India announces the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience. This is specific to the Indian market only and is not available anywhere else, across the globe. The Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience is tailored for Ducati motorcycle owners who desire to explore places on their motorcycles but have been unable to do so yet.
Ducati Conducts a few rides every year wherein a Ducati owner can simply pay the registration fee and turn up with his/her Ducati motorcycle and then ride along. However, many Ducati owners have in the past found it difficult to join such rides because of their unavailability on the particular dates.
Well, it seems like Ducati India has been listening to their pleas and has curated this one-of-a-kind experience. Riders can visit the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience website and choose an itinerary with dates according to their convenience. Ducati India will provide the maps that can be downloaded and other details.
The Ducati owner can choose to ride solo or ride in a group. Currently, only one such map is live on the website and this is the tour of the Jim Corbett National Park. Four more routes will be added to the website at a later stage.
The routes that will soon come up on the site include Bandhavgarh, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Kaziranga National Park and the Great Rann Of Kutch. Ducati India has tied-up with Infinity Resorts for the Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience.
The resort rooms will be booked through the Ducati Riders booking line. The package will include Jeep safaris, riding trails and bird tours. The final decision on the number of days of the tour will be taken by the rider.
Thoughts On Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience
The Do-It-Yourself Ducati Discoveries Experience is unique and is certainly the first-of-its-kind in India. This will allow Ducati riders to explore different places across the country knowing that accomodation and other amenities are already taken care of, and yet they have the freedom to have itinerary of their own choice.