- 7 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 8 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 9 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A Triumph Motorcycles dealer based at Delhi-NCR dealer is offering huge discounts on selected Triumph models from the years 2016 and 2017. The dealer, One Triumph, is offering these discounts on motorcycles from the 2016, 2017, and 2018 stock pile that have zero on the odometer, and or are demo motorcycles.
According to GaadiWaadi, the dealers is offering the highly popular Street Twin at Rs 5 lakh onward, the Street Triple RS at Rs 6 lakh, the Street Scrambler at Rs 5.75 lakh onward. He is also offering the Bonneville range at a discount. The Bonneville Bobber is being offered at Rs 6.40 lakh, the T100 at Rs 6.40 lakh, and the T120 at Rs 6.50 lakh. All prices mentioned here are ex-showroom (India).
As a comparison, a new 2019 Street Twin retails at Rs 7.7 lakh, the Street Triple RS retails at Rs 11.13 lakh, and the Street Scrambler retails at Rs 8.60 lakh. The Bonneville Bobber retails at Rs 10.28 lakh, the Bonneville T100 at Rs 8.87 lakh and the Bonneville T120 at Rs 9.97 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
While we do not know how many models of each the dealer has with him, sources say that the discounts are being offered on a collective stock of 30 Triumph motorcycles. The discounts apply to all colour variants, and a cash discount of up to 55 per cent on select models is accompanied by zero per cent rate of interest, and 100 per cent finance on select new bikes.
The discounts being offered are supposedly valid till the end of June or until stocks last. Applicable taxes will be an add on to the discounted prices.
(The above discounts are offered by Delhi-NCR Triumph dealer One Triumph on the unsold stocks between 2016 and 2018 only).
Thoughts About The Heavy Discounts Being Offered On The Range Of Triumph Motorcycles
Wow! That's like buying a new motorcycle for the price of an unused one. Big discounts always attract buyers and may be this Delhi-NCR based One Triumph dealer will be able to sell the entire fleet of 30 motorcycles before the end of June.
We know that no dealer will sell a motorcycle at a loss. This makes us wonder how cheap the Triumph motorcycles really are and how much of a premium Triumph is really charging buyers. If a dealer can offer a Rs 2.7 lakh discount and still make a profit, why is Triumph really charging us so much to own one of their motorcycles?