- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- News Quick thinking: How Amit Shah’s top men handled Assam during CAA protests
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Crayon Motors — a Delhi based electric scooter manufacturer, has just expanded its product portfolio in India. The company has launched the Envy electric scooter in the Indian market. The Crayon Envy electric scooter is a low-speed EV from the brand, offering a host of features and modern design.
Starting off with the design, the Crayon Envy electric scooter comes with dual LED headlamp design on the front apron. The e-scooter also comes with LED indicators mounted on the top near the handlebars.
The electric scooter further comes with sharp lines and creases, adding to the sporty yet youthful appeal. The seats on the Crayon Envy are large, offering good comfort to both the rider and pillion. The company has also added a backrest, adding to the comfort of the pillion rider.
In terms of features, the Crayon Envy electric scooter comes with a host of equipment. This includes keyless ignition, central locking, a fully-digital instrument cluster and a reverse assist as well.
Other advanced features on the Crayon Envy electric scooter include geo-tagging, mobile charging facility with 2.1 USB port, side stand sensor, alloy wheels and large boot space.
The Crayon Envy electric scooter is powered by a 250-watt BLDC motor, mated to a 48V VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) battery. The electric scooter also comes with a 60V lithium-ion battery pack as optional. The electric scooter offers a top speed of 25km/h while having a range of 70km on a single charge.
Braking on the electric scooter is through the use of disc brakes at the front and a drum at the rear. The Crayon Envy electric scooter also comes with E-ABS (electronic assisted braking system) as well, with regenerative braking.
The electric scooter is offered in a range of three colour options: Super White, Soothing Blue and Feisty Orange.
Thoughts On The Crayon Envy Electric Scooter
The Crayon Envy electric scooter is the second product in the brand's ‘low-speed' range; which also includes the Zeez.
The company is also said to be working on more premium ‘high-speed' electric scooters for the Indian market as well. The Crayon Envy currently rivals the likes of the Avan Trend E electric scooter in the segment.