- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- 1 hr ago New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 India-Launch On 20th August — Even Ahead Of Its Global Public Debut
- 1 hr ago Napino Signs MOU With Farasis Energy Inc. — Will Manufacture Battery Packs For EVs In India
- 3 hrs ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is A Risk Taker; Says He Doesn’t Know What A ‘Safe Script’ Means
- News IMA scam: Mansoor Khan’s ED custody extended till July 26
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Chinese motorcycle manufacturer CF Moto plan to enter the Indian two wheeler segment in July 2019 with a total of four new motorcycles. These include the CF Moto 300NK, the 650NK, the 650MT and the 650GT. The company is currently in the process of opening dealerships across the country in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Goa and Pune.
CF Moto has partnered with Bengaluru based AMW Motorcycles to manufacture its motorcycles in India. A plant has been set up in Bengaluru with capacity to produce 10,000 units per annum. CF Moto tried to enter the Indian markets in 2016 when it partnered with Hyderabad based Eider Motors. However, Eider Motors was declared as a fraud company and the alliance fell through.
The CF Moto 300NK is a street fighter, and features dual riding modes (sport and rain), a TFT Color Display, LED Lighting, and a Rear Wheel Hugger. It looks similar to the 250NK which has been spotted while testing on Indian roads.
The motorcycle will be powered by a 249cc, single cylinder engine, and the company syas it will compete against the KTM 390 Duke, the BMW G310 R, and the Honda CB300R.
The CF Moto 650NM is also a streetfighter. It features a muscular fuel tank, and a sharp tail section. The 650 MT is a sports tourer and will feature a tall windscreen, and a comfortable riding position. It sports an 18-litre fuel tank.
The CF Moto 250 NK already retails in international markets, and is powered by a 250cc, single cylinder, 4-valve, liquid cooled engine that produces 26.5bhp @ 9,000rpm, and 22Nm of peak torque @ 7,500rpm. The 250 NK features upside down front forks, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both ends, and dual channel ABS offered as standard.
The CF Moto 650 range is powered by a 649cc, parallel twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 45Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The 650 NK will compete against the Kawasaki Ninja Z650 while the 650 MT and 650 GT will take on the Kawasaki Ninja 650 once launched in the country.
The company has not released a statement about pricing for the motorcycles, but we will know more closer to launch.
Thoughts About CF Moto Launching Four Motorcycles In India
This is a brilliant move by CF Moto. Launch, and launch big. While most manufacturers offer two models on an average, CF Moto wants to offer motorcycles in all the highest selling segments. We wish them all the best, and we're waiting to see what these motorcycles are capable of.