- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says He’s Made A Career Out Of Playing Roles Which Most Would Not Choose
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Chinese motorcycle manufacturer CF Moto plan to enter the Indian two wheeler segment in July 2019 with a total of four new motorcycles. These include the CF Moto 300NK, the 650NK, the 650MT and the 650GT. The company is currently in the process of opening dealerships across the country in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Goa and Pune.
CF Moto has partnered with Bengaluru based AMW Motorcycles to manufacture its motorcycles in India. A plant has been set up in Bengaluru with capacity to produce 10,000 units per annum. CF Moto tried to enter the Indian markets in 2016 when it partnered with Hyderabad based Eider Motors. However, Eider Motors was declared as a fraud company and the alliance fell through.
The CF Moto 300NK is a street fighter, and features dual riding modes (sport and rain), a TFT Color Display, LED Lighting, and a Rear Wheel Hugger. It looks similar to the 250NK which has been spotted while testing on Indian roads.
The motorcycle will be powered by a 249cc, single cylinder engine, and the company syas it will compete against the KTM 390 Duke, the BMW G310 R, and the Honda CB300R.
The CF Moto 650NM is also a streetfighter. It features a muscular fuel tank, and a sharp tail section. The 650 MT is a sports tourer and will feature a tall windscreen, and a comfortable riding position. It sports an 18-litre fuel tank.
The CF Moto 250 NK already retails in international markets, and is powered by a 250cc, single cylinder, 4-valve, liquid cooled engine that produces 26.5bhp @ 9,000rpm, and 22Nm of peak torque @ 7,500rpm. The 250 NK features upside down front forks, and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both ends, and dual channel ABS offered as standard.
The CF Moto 650 range is powered by a 649cc, parallel twin engine that produces 75bhp of power and 45Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The 650 NK will compete against the Kawasaki Ninja Z650 while the 650 MT and 650 GT will take on the Kawasaki Ninja 650 once launched in the country.
The company has not released a statement about pricing for the motorcycles, but we will know more closer to launch.
Thoughts About CF Moto Launching Four Motorcycles In India
This is a brilliant move by CF Moto. Launch, and launch big. While most manufacturers offer two models on an average, CF Moto wants to offer motorcycles in all the highest selling segments. We wish them all the best, and we're waiting to see what these motorcycles are capable of.