- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
CFMoto has unveiled a small faired sports-bike concept called the 250 SR. From the images it appears that the 250 SR uses CFMoto's 250 NK's underpinnings and engine. The motorcycle looks like it is built for a race track and is seen without headlamps, tail lamps, turn signal indicators, and mirrors. The overall track-inspired bodywork however, sets impressions of what to expect from the production motorcycle.
The 250 SR may most likely feature the LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, and turn indicators that are currently on the 250 NK. The motorcycle may feature the LED headlamp setup inside the large air-scoops. While the 250 SR will not feature the Akrapovic exhaust, it may get the exhaust unit from the 250 NK.
The motorcycle may feature the clip-on handlebars and rear-set foot-pegs as seen in the images, and that will make it look more race ready and aggressive. It may also feature a large colour TFT screen which shows the speedometer, tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, ambient air temperature and engine temperature. It may not feature riding modes that are usually track specific.
The concept motorcycle appears to have the same chassis and suspension setup (upside-down forks and a mono-shock) of the 250 NK. It would viable for CFMoto to share parts between both the two 250cc bikes and have the same underpinnings for the production faired 250.
While the concept motorcycle features Brembo monoblock calipers upfront, we do not expect them to appear on the production machine. The road legal version will most likely feature the radial caliper brake setup of the 250NK instead.
The 249.2cc liquid-cooled engine from the 250NK is expected to be feature in the production bike. Although details are scarce, the new 250 SR is expected to go in to production after the EICMA event in November.
CFMoto India excited and ready to launch the faired 250cc motor in India, although they have no date set for launch. Once launched, it will face competition from the KTM RC 200, Honda CBR250R and the new Suzuki Gixxer SF 250.
The new CFMoto 250 SR is likely to be priced around the Rs 2 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The CFMoto 250 SR Concept
What a beast of a bike! Sometimes we feel manufacturers should launch their concept motorcycles instead of production ones. The 250 SR Concept looks hot and how. If only we could get some track time, like at least a week. Hmmm.